ok .... someone help me out herr..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok .... someone help me out herr..

ok this gurl venesa is mah x girlfriend from 2 yers ago. i was 12 and she was 14.......now ima 14 she is 16. we play around and talk (u know) and we went to a quince yeta (sorry dont know how to spell it) and we danced and had fun. i think i still like her but times change and so do people. i was thinkin to ask her to the movies or somethin to go have fun. any cool people out there to give some addvice....???????????

hey

well first of all, u gota make sure u is feeling this gurl u kno.. second of all have u been showin that u like her.// or just a friend just be like.. but yea take her out to da movies n if u feel more of her then u did then go ask her out or whateva u planned..feel me.. but i would tell u more u just didnt explain explain it enough
    i love nyc... dats my home... u cant take the hood outa me.. but u can take me physically out of the hood. um ima far rockaway chic... what else iz there to say?
    "For every one person that disses you, there are 10 more people who wanna be like you"

Comment

Working...
    X