Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

Phillymostvicous - I noticed you have allot of posts for a new member. From what I gather, your this roughneck girl, 18 years old, neither black or puerto rican. You seem to have allot of time on your hands. Do you attend school or work? What's the problem? It seems like you need so much attention. Not trying to dis ya. Just curious.

i go to school and work. but im in school thats almost like being locked up. and right now im at school but have nothing to do. i know i seem like i need attention but i dont. boredom can make you do somethig crazy things. but hey at least you asked instead of just comin at me. i may not be black or puerto rican. but i gotta a lot of love and respect for them what can i say?
    Plant your field of dreams, baby and let it flourish.
    By EVE

Comment

I appreciate your honest answer. Hope you succeed in school. I know it's so much harder now for young people to graduate. To much pressure and so many distractions. Keep your mind focused on making it through each day with a positive attitude. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't achieve your goals. I'm not trying to sound like an afterschool special - just wanted to encourage ya. You are the future.

Comment

thanks for your encouragement. Because i have gotten close to being kicked at least once a year since seventh grade and i almost left this year and ima senior. but aint no one gonna get in my way now. i know what i gotta do right now and i know what i gotta do after now. I pretty much know what i want outta of life. and what about you? what are you about?
        By EVE

Comment

Right now I'm a single female, age 32 and hardly working . (hee-hee) My boss is out for a couple of days and I get a break from the stress during these times. I've always wanted to travel to Puerto Rico and that's how I came across this website. You learn allot from others by reading the messages posted. I'm a sanctified believer in Christ and know that's the only way to truly LIVE. Not going to preach but continue to encourage you because in my heart I believe you need it. Your troubled school life is discouraging but, If you accept Christ as your guide, I guarantee your life will change. People placed a label on me as a teenager but now that I've been changed I know who I am. Society talks about identity theft, don't let any one still yours. I'm not talking about credit cards either. Get to know who you are (your likes and dislikes) try new things, within reason. Love and appreciate yourself and don't let anyone take that away from you. People say words don't hurt but they do if you receive what that person is saying. Surround yourself with positive people.

Comment

oh okay i see. I do believe in Christ though. it may not seem like it. but i pray.
            By EVE

Comment

Prayer is very important and God works in strange ways. But know this one thing "Seek" for a deeper relationship with Christ. A prayer here and there sometimes just makes us feel good but develop something on another level. You won't be disappointed. You'll find what you've been looking for has been there all along.

Comment

all i know that came out wrong. I think i kinda have developed that relationship. because i find myself sayin a lot that that was God watchin over me. there has been some crazy situations already. but because of it that deeper relationship is startin to take place. what do you do for a lving?just curious
                By EVE

Comment

I'm a Senior Administrative Secretary. Recently - I've interviewed for an Executive position. It took me a while to find a career that I enjoy. How about you. What are you planning to do after you graduate?

Comment

go off to a business tech school and im loookin to do something along the same lines
                    By EVE

Comment

Working...
                    X