Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Gringos In Or Around Ponce

Hello,
    I am a gringo who lives in Ponce. I' ve been here 2+ years now. The language barrier is kind of tough but I'm getting by anyhow. The house I bought is my dream house but I would be happier if I could uproot it and take it to Adjuntas. I love the mountains better than the cities. The mountain people seem so much friendlier. Being a married man and living in P.R. is not easy. The women here are the most beautiful I've ever seen. I must admit that I have been tempted a few times. One thing I really find impossible to get used to here is the way people drive. It is totally outrageous. I have never seen anything like it anywhere. I guess you got to take the good with the bad. Anyway, any other gringos around Ponce or Adjuntas? I live in Ponce but go to Adjuntas often.

Bugsie

Hello, I'm not a gringa I'm hispanic and live in Maryland USA. But I would love to visit Puerto Rico and someday be able to live there, I know it's a beautiful place, and all the Puerto Ricans that I've known here in Maryland are very nice people. I would like for you to tell me what's it like to live there and tell me some of your experiences. My email is paizluisa@hotmail.com if you like to write me.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X