Coming to San Juan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to San Juan

Hey everybody! I'm going to be in San Juan next week and although I've been there many times,,,wanted to some suggestions on the best places to party in Condado, San Juan, Old San juan.....i'm bringing my best friend and she's never been to Puerto Rico before..any suggestions???? we're from Nueva York and love to meet new people and have a fun adventure so if you like email me at Mariposalc@aol.com,,,,,thanks!!!!
    Laura

hi my penpal

hi wanna be my penpal

Comment

San Juan-Best nightlife in the Caribbean!!

San Juan has been chosen repeatedly as the Best Nightlife in the Caribbean, so go out and enjoy. Get the magazine Que pasa?, published by the Office of Tourism as soon as you get out of the plane, it has everything you need to enjoy PR, speciallly San Juan. Salsa, bolero, merengue, bachata, rock, they have it all.

[Edited by Yujike on 31st January 2005 at 18:31]

Comment

Originally posted by lauramaria
        Hey everybody! I'm going to be in San Juan next week and although I've been there many times,,,wanted to some suggestions on the best places to party in Condado, San Juan, Old San juan.....i'm bringing my best friend and she's never been to Puerto Rico before..any suggestions???? we're from Nueva York and love to meet new people and have a fun adventure so if you like email me at Mariposalc@aol.com,,,,,thanks!!!!

All the hotel's in san juan, bring salsa from thursday-Saturday. The best one El San Juan in Isla Verde and the Ritz.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X