Hola everyone-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola everyone-

I'm a gal looking for a friend. Of course, I am from Puerto Rico so gimme a shout if you wanna be mah pen pal.

1luv

hola

hey chica so whas pr like im 16 i wanna move there so bad!! im a mix. black and prican. i speak spanish and alot of personas hate on me because my skin is brown but i speak spanish. well hableme pronto! adios or email me at petree2566@yahoo.com

Comment

what's good in PR

wuz up
      I am 16 years old and lookin fo some penpals too. My name is Monae and i am afrcan american but love PR culture. How does Pr look is it like paradise like some people say i want to move there some day i speak a little spanish but not alot so i am still learning. holla back at me at mnfaison@yahoo.com aight chica

chao

Comment

Hola

boricuafricana-
        Hello, nice to meet you by the way. I'm 19 and been in PR all my life but current living in america right now. Oh, what's it like? It's BEAUTIFUL! It's like a paradise but beautiful. I'm sure you'd like it if you live there. Nice to know you speak spanish. As for me, I speak spanish as well too. Ah, I'm sorry to hear about those hatin' things.

-Adios for now...

Comment

Hola...

blackindianchica-
          Hola, nice meeting you too. I'm sure you'd know mah age right now since I reply it to others too. Anyway, as for Puerto Rico- it's looks lyk a paradise but gosh, it's BEAUTIFUL!! No word can describe.. but I'm sure you'd love it when you get there sometimes. lol- keep on practicin' your spanish!

-Ciao

Comment

That's good to know

thanks for telling me now i know. i will definitly know spanish when i get there. i am already studying and consentrating on my pernounciations too. well holla back at cha gurl and tell me more about PR.

Comment

blackindianchica-
              It's so good to hear from you and you're welkum!! I'm surely someday you get to visit puerto rico... I don't know when but perhaps someday. I'm goin there dis summer for sure. Can't wait though!! I'd tell you more about Puerto Rico if you wanna know. Feel free to ask questions... I don't bite.

Holla back if you wanna...
              ciao

Comment

CraxyinSurfing

hey

well when you come back from PR make sure you email me and tell me about ur trip in Paradise. oh and when i have a question i will make sure to ask please believe it. well holla at cha gurl.

chao

Comment

blackindianchica-
                  Surely will tell you about it when I get to Puerto Rico... also feel free to ask me questions...

Take care...

Comment

Working...
                  X