Do PR men love Black women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Something's not right about this person... I can't pinpoint it...

Leave a comment:

• blackindianchica
    replied
    billbermudez

what do u mean when u say "but of cause"?

Leave a comment:

• billbermudez
    replied
    Originally posted by blackindianchica
    I have heard alot about PR men But i also have heard some negatives too. I mean I love some PR men they are so romantic and love women for who they are. i just need to know the truth.
    holla back at cha gurl

But of cause!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: That is so true

i know some black people who really dont understand other cultures and do the same to PRicans. i also know that love isn't colorless, race really shouldn't matter at all and i hate that people make such an big deal out of it. i really do admire the words u say it is really a true statement that i have been trying to tell all of my friends an family for a while who thinks that marring out of race is not right and shouldn't happen. we have a lot of hypercrites and descriminators in the world today who really don't know what diversity means.

holla at cha gurl
    Monae aka blackindianchica

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is so true

i know some black people who really dont understand other cultures and do the same to PRicans. i also know that love isn't colorless, race really shouldn't matter at all and i hate that people make such an big deal out of it. i really do admire the words u say it is really a true statement that i have been trying to tell all of my friends an family for a while who thinks that marring out of race is not right and shouldn't happen. we have a lot of hypercrites and descriminators in the world today who really don't know what diversity means.

holla at cha gurl
    Monae aka blackindianchica

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOVE is COLORLESS

I need to let you know the most REAL BORICUAS love all women
    white, black, brown or yellow. Unfortunately some narrow minded BORIES have fallen to the prejudgest ways of other cultures. Not giving individuals a honest chance to be loved for who they personally are. By that I mean, that my PR Brothers all love women of various colors yet I met some and I must repeat just "SOME" that do not desire Afro-American women. It has nothing to do with color simply their lack of understanding. They seem blindly manipulated by the media's conception toward all African Americans. Keep in mind that the majority of BORICUAS do Love and Respect all people in general. I invite you to the Puerto Rican Day Parade 2005. Walk around Central Park or come very early and get a spot along 5th Ave. Take up Salsa dance and truly enjoy the culture. Above all remenber True Love is Color Blind and you need not seek love for love will find you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

ok u make a lot of since there, i mean cause i know my culture like the back of my hand and it is like well.... getting to know another race makes u feel like u want to be diverse and learn about other cultures and what that race has been through and when i see what we as blacks go through u really don't want to go through the same thing. like in a marrage with someone ur own race knowing that ur parents if they are the same race has been throuth things u really dont want to go through ur self and i feel that dating other people in a different race is a positive thing and there is nothing wrong with it. like my mom says do what ever u think is right for u and god will follow through on keeping it strong for u and ur spouse as long as u believe and also try to keep it stong ur self. so yeah it really does depends on u and what U want not other people.

well anyway holla at cha gurl.
    one luv
    Monae aka baby gurl

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ... LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied

Whats up baby girl.

Whats up baby girl Monae.How are you doing latley.I am good and just kickin it.Now for you question is it good to date or marry someone outside your own race well it really depends on You.Yes there are alot of good things when you date someone of your own race cause they are the Same culture as you, they are they Sam background history as you and they understand you and where you come from.

Now on the other hand dating and marrying someone outsidde of your race as differnt point of views.The bad part is they are Not the Same background,culture,or history as you UNLESS they are mixed with it.BUt the good news so if you are always datign someone of your own kind you will never know what life has to offer.If you were to date someone outside of your own race Yes it will take time to get to know someone new cause its different but if you give that person the time to get to know you and you for them then if given the chance that person will come to understand just as well as one of your own cause in the end if you meet someone who will love you for YOU as the woman you are and love,and respect you for WHO YOU ARE and NOT ON WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE are you really goign to turn him down????

P.S. Dont judge me because I am beautiful cause I can be your sexy mama, or your best friend,but if you get on my bad side,I can be your worst enemy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bhernandez

so bascially u are saying that u use us for sex toys or just for ur pleasures to be met, i dont understand please explain ur self to me senior bhernandez. i really need u to clarify it to me. holla back at cha gurl.

peace and love

Monae AKA blackindianchica

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

hey it's good to have someone u can trust and to give u advice. yeah i have 2 god sisters but i really have a lot in common with my oldest god sister who is in college right now she is doing big things ya know, that will be me two years from now. I live in North carolina in the U.S so really there is nothing to do here and when i ask questions about things like this it is just to keep my mind stimulated and thinking about my future, basically i am still trying to find who i am. i really need to know is it good to marry outside ur race, i mean because i don't want to marry my own race which is black but i would like to experience dating another race. what do u think of that. so besides that, where do u live? well holla at cha gurl soon.

peace and love
    Monae AKA Blackindianchica

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by blackindianchica
    I have heard alot about PR men But i also have heard some negatives too. I mean I love some PR men they are so romantic and love women for who they are. i just need to know the truth.
    holla back at cha gurl
    Pr mem like black women because it good sex for them!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Whats up Baby Girl

Hey baby girl blackindianchica.Whats up with you lil chica and howa re you doing.I am doing fine so whats goign on with you.Asa far as the advice your welcome and actually everythign that I told you my older cousin wa the one who told me the same thing I told you when I needed help and she was their.My couins actually acts more like a big sister to be even though we are cousin cause we look,talk,and act more like sisters than anything.So do you have any older sisters or are you the only girl in your family.My two goals are Criminal Justice.Paralegal cause both me and my older cousin/sister b\want to become a Lawyer like my cousins father.Where is it that you are from baby girl Monae.If you wanna email some times then holla back.Much love.Peace.

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful cause I can be your
    sexy mama, or your best friend,but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No Problem

Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

i really feel what u r saying and strongly agree with u. i have no problems with the message u have sent to me and have already started on making my dreams come true. What i want to do when i get out of high school requires a lot of study and intelligence just like your's to become a pediatrition/producer/vet u have to have the talents and time to spare and with no interference which is why i choose to let what ever happens, happen but i will succeed in my goals and become something in life because all men what an independent women who is willing to have his back when he needs her the most. So keep up what ur doing and hopefully u will achieve in both.

P.S. all young teenage women need a person like u to give advice at a time of need at my age to keep there heads screwed on tight and to keep them focused on there selves and not trying to grow up before there time. THANKS.

peace and love
    Monae AKA blackindianchica

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: For My New Friend BlackIndiaChica

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte
    Sweetie, you are young enough to be my daughter. At 17, you have your whole life ahead of you. The sky is YOUR limit. Please, for your own good and the good of your future children and family, focus on what is most important now that you are still young.....YOUR EDUCATION! Get through high school; go to college and get yourself a degree in something that will allow you to stand alone on your own two feet if necessary. See honey, you have to pay the price now, so that you can play later!!! Don't do it the other way around. See, this is the best time for you to make something of yourself. Right now, you probably have no children; you don't have major bills to pay; you're young and full of energy. See, here's the thing about us guys: we all want a woman with a career who can stand on her own two feet! A woman like that is viewed as a potential "PARTNER" instead of a dependent. We want a "PARTNER" to spend our lives with. A woman without a career usually becomes nothing more than a dependent....she DEPENDS on her boyfriend or husband for almost everything. That's why some of us cheat and run off with other women. Don't worry about getting a guy. You'll meet a good one if you are properly prepared to someday become "A PARTNER." Hope you are understanding me, sweetie.

The last thing I must emphasize is (and please don't get offended) learn how to speak and write correctly. Sweetie, you are a smart girl. These days, kids your age don't get the right education and training need to speak and write correctly. Focus on spelling, grammar, puctuation, pronunciation, etc. If you can control a language, it makes you look really smart. Communication skills are critical to your success!

So.......I gues this now makes me your official CHEERLEADER!!!

Press on baby girl!

TCS

Whats up people

This is your girl diamond and I am going ot let you in on something lil chica.In alot of ways from a mans point of view TCS is right in alot of ways cause men do want a young woman that they can have as a partner.Now here its a womans point of view.....

Baby girl blackindianchica if you are only 17yrs then dont worry about what other people think cause in the end the only voice you really got to listen to is your own.Here is the deal,follow your your dreams and your heart.Always and I do mean always trust your instincts.Right now dont even worry about the guys you need to focus ON YOU and the men will come there cause the way I see it is how can a man help you if you cant help yourself...feel me...yes men might be great lovers and what not but if you get your act together now and complete you goals by finishing high school then going to college and then when you are done think about the men.Alot of men want a woman that has a good head on her shoulders with alot of class, she's indpentant,she does not depend on any man to help her and has a direction that she is going to.

take me for an example.I am 23yrs and I am a college student and I am takin a double careers they are Criminal Justice and Paralegal..so if one dont work I have something to fall back on.Yes I do have friends but in the end when it comes down to it I dont want a man that is goign to come and go after the fun is done I want a man that will Stick Around when times get hard cause he will be my lover,best friend, and companion in one and that is what your man is suppose to be to you too.So keep you head up baby girl and you will not go wrong.

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful because I can be your sexy mam, or your best friend, but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X