Do PR men love Black women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do PR men love Black women

I have heard alot about PR men But i also have heard some negatives too. I mean I love some PR men they are so romantic and love women for who they are. i just need to know the truth.
    holla back at cha gurl

prieta chula boricua

Seems like what any mature-minded man wants is a woman-partner who is fun to be with, regardless of color. However, I personally prefer brown or black skinned Puerto Rican women. As far as I'm concerned, white skinned girls are way too over-rated. What I would not give to someday have a level headed, smart, prieta chula boricua with whom to spend the rest of my days with. Bueno, that's my position of this one. Hope you can reply. Suave.

TCS

Comment

I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. I like a woman who is intelligent, loving, and playfull. I find that I have seen these traits more in dark skinned ladies than whites. Personlally my eyes go right to the darker skinned ladies.
      Gil Hernandez Seda

Comment

True black women

that makes all black women who really needed to know that feel really good about thereselves. At least i know that there is loving men in this world besides black men who cares about independent, loving and caring, very honest black women. keep up the good work guys.

Comment

an exceptional woman

Hey there blackindiachica! Tell your homie girls that there are plenty of Boricua men who would love to meet them, show them a good time, and treat them with tender-loving-care. Hey sweetie, we love black women! At least I know that I do!!!

I have dated one black Puerto Rican, and two African-American women. The last African-American that I had a thing with was an exceptional woman. She was a few years younger than me, slender, lovely, with braided extentions, no kids.....and very, very smart!!! I mean, that girl had some brains on her! She used to be a loan agent at my office. She now manages her own loan office.

We still have eyes for each other every time we cross paths. Once we considered having a child, given that her biological clock is ticking. We thought about it enough to realize that it would not be a good idea for a child to grow up in a fatherless home.

See, the thing is that she's a devoted career woman on a serious mission! She's doing things that most women don't or won't do. As a woman of color, it is not easy to do what she has done so far. I am sort of like her cheerleader, encouraging her to keep on pushing no matter what obstacles she faces. I am extremely proud of her determination to succeed. I wish there were more women with her discipline, determination, and willingness to sacrifice.

Blackindiachica, maybe you too can do the things that my special woman friend has done. maybe you too can go out and make a difference for yourself....and for our people.

Press on, sweetie!

Comment

That is very sweet of you

You really can make a womens say can't you. if every black women had a man like you our lives would be a lot better. Well my dream is to basically own my own bussiness, to go really far and learn spanish fluently too. i am only 17 and have a two more years to be out of high school and then four years in college. finding a good man is hard these days and consetrating on my goals is hard when you have no one to cheer you on and giving you a smile to tell you keep up the good work. So you being there and wanting kids but then changing your mine for the childs sake shows how good of a man you are. like i said before Keep up the good work.

Comment

For My New Friend BlackIndiaChica

Sweetie, you are young enough to be my daughter. At 17, you have your whole life ahead of you. The sky is YOUR limit. Please, for your own good and the good of your future children and family, focus on what is most important now that you are still young.....YOUR EDUCATION! Get through high school; go to college and get yourself a degree in something that will allow you to stand alone on your own two feet if necessary. See honey, you have to pay the price now, so that you can play later!!! Don't do it the other way around. See, this is the best time for you to make something of yourself. Right now, you probably have no children; you don't have major bills to pay; you're young and full of energy. See, here's the thing about us guys: we all want a woman with a career who can stand on her own two feet! A woman like that is viewed as a potential "PARTNER" instead of a dependent. We want a "PARTNER" to spend our lives with. A woman without a career usually becomes nothing more than a dependent....she DEPENDS on her boyfriend or husband for almost everything. That's why some of us cheat and run off with other women. Don't worry about getting a guy. You'll meet a good one if you are properly prepared to someday become "A PARTNER." Hope you are understanding me, sweetie.

The last thing I must emphasize is (and please don't get offended) learn how to speak and write correctly. Sweetie, you are a smart girl. These days, kids your age don't get the right education and training need to speak and write correctly. Focus on spelling, grammar, puctuation, pronunciation, etc. If you can control a language, it makes you look really smart. Communication skills are critical to your success!

So.......I gues this now makes me your official CHEERLEADER!!!

Press on baby girl!

TCS

Comment

No Problem

Thanks for the advice i really do mean it. You really don't have a lot of honest people out there today. i will continue my dreams and think about this stuff later, but for future references i needed to know. I am not affended by you i am glad you noticed the mistakes so i can correct them the next go round.

Thanks again

peace and love
                blackindianchica

Comment

Make it your goal

Hey friend! I heard this quote today on a public radio station. I was quickly reminded of you: "The person who controls the language, is the one who controls the argument." Hey, if you get anything from these few messages, let it be this. Sweetie, please take it from a man old enough to be your dad; from a man who has won several arguments simply by having command of my opponent's very own language. Make it your goal this year to have command of the English language to the best of your abilities. Take care friend.

TCS

Comment

Thanks for the message

i will definitly pass it on to all my friends and family when they use uncorrect grammer. Well my dad is like you he always tells me that i use bad grammer and i know i do. I just do it to get on his nerves and my moms too. so don't get up tight when i do it, it's just in my nature. but for now on i will speak correctly to you and wrongly to those who understands it better when i speak that way.lol. (just kidding)

Comment

Re: For My New Friend BlackIndiaChica

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte
                      Sweetie, you are young enough to be my daughter. At 17, you have your whole life ahead of you. The sky is YOUR limit. Please, for your own good and the good of your future children and family, focus on what is most important now that you are still young.....YOUR EDUCATION! Get through high school; go to college and get yourself a degree in something that will allow you to stand alone on your own two feet if necessary. See honey, you have to pay the price now, so that you can play later!!! Don't do it the other way around. See, this is the best time for you to make something of yourself. Right now, you probably have no children; you don't have major bills to pay; you're young and full of energy. See, here's the thing about us guys: we all want a woman with a career who can stand on her own two feet! A woman like that is viewed as a potential "PARTNER" instead of a dependent. We want a "PARTNER" to spend our lives with. A woman without a career usually becomes nothing more than a dependent....she DEPENDS on her boyfriend or husband for almost everything. That's why some of us cheat and run off with other women. Don't worry about getting a guy. You'll meet a good one if you are properly prepared to someday become "A PARTNER." Hope you are understanding me, sweetie.

The last thing I must emphasize is (and please don't get offended) learn how to speak and write correctly. Sweetie, you are a smart girl. These days, kids your age don't get the right education and training need to speak and write correctly. Focus on spelling, grammar, puctuation, pronunciation, etc. If you can control a language, it makes you look really smart. Communication skills are critical to your success!

So.......I gues this now makes me your official CHEERLEADER!!!

Press on baby girl!

TCS

Whats up people

This is your girl diamond and I am going ot let you in on something lil chica.In alot of ways from a mans point of view TCS is right in alot of ways cause men do want a young woman that they can have as a partner.Now here its a womans point of view.....

Baby girl blackindianchica if you are only 17yrs then dont worry about what other people think cause in the end the only voice you really got to listen to is your own.Here is the deal,follow your your dreams and your heart.Always and I do mean always trust your instincts.Right now dont even worry about the guys you need to focus ON YOU and the men will come there cause the way I see it is how can a man help you if you cant help yourself...feel me...yes men might be great lovers and what not but if you get your act together now and complete you goals by finishing high school then going to college and then when you are done think about the men.Alot of men want a woman that has a good head on her shoulders with alot of class, she's indpentant,she does not depend on any man to help her and has a direction that she is going to.

take me for an example.I am 23yrs and I am a college student and I am takin a double careers they are Criminal Justice and Paralegal..so if one dont work I have something to fall back on.Yes I do have friends but in the end when it comes down to it I dont want a man that is goign to come and go after the fun is done I want a man that will Stick Around when times get hard cause he will be my lover,best friend, and companion in one and that is what your man is suppose to be to you too.So keep you head up baby girl and you will not go wrong.

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful because I can be your sexy mam, or your best friend, but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Comment

No Problem

Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

i really feel what u r saying and strongly agree with u. i have no problems with the message u have sent to me and have already started on making my dreams come true. What i want to do when i get out of high school requires a lot of study and intelligence just like your's to become a pediatrition/producer/vet u have to have the talents and time to spare and with no interference which is why i choose to let what ever happens, happen but i will succeed in my goals and become something in life because all men what an independent women who is willing to have his back when he needs her the most. So keep up what ur doing and hopefully u will achieve in both.

P.S. all young teenage women need a person like u to give advice at a time of need at my age to keep there heads screwed on tight and to keep them focused on there selves and not trying to grow up before there time. THANKS.

peace and love
                        Monae AKA blackindianchica

Comment

Whats up Baby Girl

Hey baby girl blackindianchica.Whats up with you lil chica and howa re you doing.I am doing fine so whats goign on with you.Asa far as the advice your welcome and actually everythign that I told you my older cousin wa the one who told me the same thing I told you when I needed help and she was their.My couins actually acts more like a big sister to be even though we are cousin cause we look,talk,and act more like sisters than anything.So do you have any older sisters or are you the only girl in your family.My two goals are Criminal Justice.Paralegal cause both me and my older cousin/sister b\want to become a Lawyer like my cousins father.Where is it that you are from baby girl Monae.If you wanna email some times then holla back.Much love.Peace.

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful cause I can be your
                          sexy mama, or your best friend,but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by blackindianchica
                            I have heard alot about PR men But i also have heard some negatives too. I mean I love some PR men they are so romantic and love women for who they are. i just need to know the truth.
                            holla back at cha gurl
                            Pr mem like black women because it good sex for them!

Comment

Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

hey it's good to have someone u can trust and to give u advice. yeah i have 2 god sisters but i really have a lot in common with my oldest god sister who is in college right now she is doing big things ya know, that will be me two years from now. I live in North carolina in the U.S so really there is nothing to do here and when i ask questions about things like this it is just to keep my mind stimulated and thinking about my future, basically i am still trying to find who i am. i really need to know is it good to marry outside ur race, i mean because i don't want to marry my own race which is black but i would like to experience dating another race. what do u think of that. so besides that, where do u live? well holla at cha gurl soon.

peace and love
                              Monae AKA Blackindianchica

Comment

Working...
                              X