Looking for a Romantic Lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Romantic Lover

Why is it so hard to find a nice honest sincere romantic intelligent but sophisticated woman. Why must i continue to deal with deadbeat girls who claim one thing, but end up being junkies or something. They cheat on you and lie. Why can't I find a good woman. All I ask is you are honest and loyal. That's all. I offer a lot, and i expect little. If you think you can give this much, which is not much to ask for, please email me at vladimir833@yahoo.com just serious inquiries only. If you are looking for a friend, email me, if you are looking for someone to waste precious moments with, don't bother. If you are looking for a good honest man that can love you romanticaly and sensualy, call me.

I won't hold my breath...

WMalave

need a lover hah

hey Will

well i emailed you back for a pen pal but maybe we can be talk too as well about you and me but that's totally up to you.

chao

Comment

Romantic Lover

Hello BlackIndianChica. I will be on yahoo messenger tonight using nick: vladimir833

I will be on around 8 or 9pm until midnight. Please come chat with me ok. Like to get you know you.

bye
      WMalave

Comment

Romantic Lover

BlackIndianChica...

If you dont have Yahoo Messenger, you can downloaded for free and add me on your list. I also have AOL Instant Messenger using the same name (vladimir833 netscape.net

can't wait to hear back from you...\
        hasta luego muneca...

bye
        WMalave

Comment

Working...
        X