Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a PR man 16-18 years old

Hi
    My name is monae and i am looking for PR males who are single and looking for love as well as i am.
    so holla if you think your that one.

Hey lookin for a friend to chat with, a young Boricua here, email me @ moises.torres@us.army.mil

Comment

wuz up monae im half black and half boricua and i would love to talk to u. I'm 19 years old. So holla at me chica. ADIOS!

Comment

hi

Great to get a response from someone real. well i am black and half indian so we do have something in common we are both black and if you would like to talk a little bit more email me at mnfaison@yahoo.com and we can get to know each other a little bit more aight. so how is it being mixed with both black and PR?
        choa

Comment

what's up como estas

Comment

Originally posted by blackindianchica
            Great to get a response from someone real. well i am black and half indian so we do have something in common we are both black and if you would like to talk a little bit more email me at mnfaison@yahoo.com and we can get to know each other a little bit more aight. so how is it being mixed with both black and PR?
            choa
            Hello linda where you from

Comment

puma real deal

Nothing much here just chillin y tu? i am from North Carolina, where r u from?
              well holla back at me puma real deal.

Monae aka blackindianchica

Comment

LOL@ the thought of a guy that age really knowing what love is all about.
                But hey, it can happen. I just crack up at all the false pretenses people put up on here...

And yes, I just had an entire conversation with myself and I'm not crazy.

Some things on this forum just mame me go "hmmmmmmmmmmm"

Comment

Working...
                X