No announcement yet.

~*Spicy Topic 1*~ Adult Females Only!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*Spicy Topic 1*~ Adult Females Only!!!

ok ladies im here to spice things up, lets have some fun, every week i will be posting up a new Spicy Topic for yall to read and answer if u want, these questions r for women and women only so i better not see any guy answer any of my Spicy Topic questions, unless i specify.... ok this weeks question is simple, ladies if u were with ur lover and they wanted to kiss u, anywhere on ur body, where would u want them to kiss u, that will have u driping wet !?

DAM . . . I LIKE THAT QUESTION. =]

WELL LOOK BABY I THINK THAT IA KISS IS SOMETHING REALLY BEAUTIFUL BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE. N 2 TELL U THE TRUE I LOVE WHEN A GUY STARTS KISSING ME AN MY LIPS THEN HE WILL JUST START GOING DOWN ON MA NECK, TILL HE GETS 2 MY CHEST.THAT HOW I JUST GET THAT FINE AZZ FEELING. U KNOW !! WELL GAT 2 GO SO
    !!!HoLlA BaCk!!!
    boricuama4eva@yahoo.com
    *BoRiCuA LoVe 4EvA BaBy*

UR MAMI NaDiA HOLLA

Comment

I would like for them to kiss me on my lower back area. that makes me hot.

Comment

When dey tease me wit lil tiny kisses all over an den get more serious an deeper

Comment

my opinion

it would be my neck close to the ear.. THAT DRIVES ME LOCA!!!
          i love nyc... dats my home... u cant take the hood outa me.. but u can take me physically out of the hood. um ima far rockaway chic... what else iz there to say?
          "For every one person that disses you, there are 10 more people who wanna be like you"

Comment

Working...
          X