LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS?

GOOD MORNING, I'M LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS TO CONVERSATE WITH. I'M PUERTO RICAN MYSELF AND VERY PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK PLEASE SEND A RESPONSE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.

THANKS!

Hey. I heard ya like to meet some new friends. I hope I can be one of yours. What's your name? My name's Garland. Hit me up sometime. Peace.

Comment

MEET ME AT MSN MESSENGER!

I would like and love to chat on MSN Messenger with all my lovely PUERTORICAN female QUEENS. Send me an email and I'll invite you to chat and have fun with me talking about any and every subject.
      Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

To: Preciosaborinqua4

I would like to make friends with you. Email me so I can invite you to chat with me at Instant Messenger.
        Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

QUE ONDAS CHICA

WAZ UP MAMI IM DOWN TO ME NEW PPL TO SO WAZ UP U CAN HIT ME UP 4 PIX OR TO CONVERSATE AT NORTHEN_CHULO14@YAHOO.COM
          ~ I SET IT OFF DUBBZ OUT ~
          `--- """""""""""""""""""""""""""""| ]
          /_ ==o _____ ___________|"
          ),---.(_(___) /
          // (\) ),----"
          //.... //
          `-----`

Comment

PRECIOSABORINQUA29

How you doing, Preciosabinqua29! Its so nice to know that beautiful young ladies out here still do exist. My name is Lee and am naturally from Ponce, Puerto Rico and raised here in The State of New York borough of The Bronx all my Rican life. I would love to chat with you on MSN Messenger. You can find my email address in the "Love & Romance" section of this web site. Write to me OK! The I'll send you my nickname so we can chat on MSN Messenger, Yahoo or AOL Messenger. God bless you my little one.

Comment

hey wahts up ill be your friend

Originally posted by preciosaborinqua29
              GOOD MORNING, I'M LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS TO CONVERSATE WITH. I'M PUERTO RICAN MYSELF AND VERY PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK PLEASE SEND A RESPONSE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU.

THANKS!

hey i will be your friend

Comment

It simply fills my heart with great joy to meet NEW lovely people...my people. You can write me an email as soon as you read this,OK! You can find my email address at LOOKING FOR WOMAN.

Comment

Want to meet new friends

This is my first time using this site,so im not familiar with all the options.And how i can go about meeting new friends.

Comment

hey whats up

Hey I will be your friend beside I am new here and looking for some new friends myself.So if you wanna keep in touch just holla back at me and I will get back to you.Much love.

P.S. Dont judge me cause I am beautiful because I am be your sexy mama, or your best friend, but if you get on my bad side I can be your worst enemy.

Comment

Working...
                    X