Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for proud boricuas from no. cali.... show some love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for proud boricuas from no. cali.... show some love...

hi, my name is christina. i live in oakland, just looking for some puerto ricans to talk to. cant find any around here. que viva puerto rico!!!!! mi tierra por vida!!!!
    chao

rican mami in tha bay tambien!

wussup ma!
    well imma puerto rican comin out of cali...reppin tha BAY tambien..i stay in san jose(((408))) lol..=) well mah name is christina too...! im lookin for some boricuas in cali also..i need mahself a good puerto rican ma...i know we got some boricuas out hea but where they all at...the only time i bee seeN them is at dia de san juan!...by tha way...dia de san juan festival is june 19 at the santa clara fairgrounds in san jose...! its gunna be tight. aight...well i just wanted to let you know ur not the only puerto rican named christina in tha bay! lol take care n try to reply back or email me at christina.f@puerto rico.com
    im out!

Comment

*Orgullosisima Boricua mami de Califas del Norte*

Wassssup mamis? Im out here in the bay too. Im 19 and I
      love to partee out in Oakland and San Jo too! Where yall
      partee at? How old are yall?
      Aneeways- jus lookin for sommore Ricans to partee with
      cuz yall know how we do it! I
      need me a Boricua mijo tambien!
      Aneeways jus drop me a line at
      [CaliRican19@yahoo.com]
      -Shortee

Comment

whut up cali ricans

hey girl
        das koo u in the "o"!!! im out in oakland every now an then..i got some fam out there..I live on tha northside of san jose...but im everyhere!i party in san jose of course girl! i have been to parties in tha eastbay cus for some reason them parties dont be gettn broken up by 10 comapared to ones n tha 408...lol das for real!caliricanmami...girl we both need a good puerto rican man...u find an extra one send him this way..lol aight girl...keep in touch! anyone else drop me a few lines....
        -calizflyricanma

Comment

AY DUUUHUUUD!

you spelt ciao wrong you dumb brod,... habe a guut dae

Comment

HOLA BORICUAS MI NOMBRE ES JIMMIE VIVO EN EL CONDADO DE LOS ANGELES NO CONOZCO MUCH GENTE AQUI Y TAMBIEN BUSCANDO POR LA COMIDA TIPICA DE NOSOTROS TU SABE. SI HAY MI PROPIA GENTE ME ESCRIBES OK
            CHAO.

HELLO BORICUAS MY NAME IS JIMMIE AND I LIVE IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, I DON'T KNOW TOO MANY PUERTO RICANS HERE. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT ALMOST 14 YEARS ALSO I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD PUERTO RICAN RESTAURANT FOR SOME GOOD PUERTO RICAN FOOD YOU HEARD???? I WAS BORN IN PONCE PUERTO RICO, RAISED IN SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
            TE CUIDES MUCHO

Comment

Un saludito para mis socios--

I'm actually going to be moving out to Santa Barbara en Agosto and I have never been out west. The only thing that I know is that we are pretty rare out west so I need to meet up with mis compatrias. Somebody hit me with an email...oh yeah my name is Carlos I'm 6' 170 pounds y ya te dire lo resto por ahi-- Y me fuiiiiiiiiii~~~~~

Paz hoy, manana, y siempre

Pa' fuera

Carlos

Comment

No PR Restaurants in LA

Sorry to say but I lived in LA for 30 years and there are no Puerto Rican Restaurants. There use to be one in Pasadena, but it closed down. There is a Cuban restaurant not to far from Korea town, but I can't remember the name of it.

Nachos

Comment

What's crackin ya'll!! My name is Tinisch and I live in Frisco. I'm 22, half Black and half Puerto Rican. The only Puerto Ricans I know in the Bay are my family. I do get love now an then from mi gente when they see my PR flag in my window, but that's about it. I'm very proud of my roots, even though my family has lost alot of our heritage. My mother did not speak fluent Spanish, so I understand it and can read it, but I can't say much. But it's cool, cuz Puerto Ricco is in my heart. I'm trying to learn more about our history to teach my kids. When I was in school, I had latin friends, but because I look black they never really accepted me, which is shady. But when my little brother went to visit Puerto Rico and came back and told me how beautiful we are, all the colors we are, how the air smelled, how the food tasted, I knew that PR is home to me. If you out here, know that I represent to the fullest. Much Love!!

Comment

Re: No PR Restaurants in LA

Originally posted by nachos1965
                    Sorry to say but I lived in LA for 30 years and there are no Puerto Rican Restaurants. There use to be one in Pasadena, but it closed down. There is a Cuban restaurant not to far from Korea town, but I can't remember the name of it.

Nachos
                    There is Puerto Rican restaurant in Cypress (Orange County).

Senor Big Ed
                    5490 Lincoln Ave , Cypress 90630-2238
                    714-821-1290

Owned by real Puerto Ricans and they serve home style Puerto Rican dishes. My GF is a real Puerto Rican (I'm not) and she tells me that their food is awesome. And I agree!

Comment

Nyorican in Oakland

Hello, my name is Chenoa I have just moved to Okland and are trying to find some cultural events or other Puerto Ricans in the Bay Area. I have come across one Club called La Pena that has sparked my interest. If anyone knows of any other interesting things to do please tell me. I know that there is a Cuban fair in the city it sounds interesting. Nothing is stronger than the bond between Puerto Ricans, WE allways find each other. Viva Boricua!

Comment

Hey Wassup Boricuas! Cuban guy here!....

I am Cubano/Black and i can tell you that there are alot of Puerto Ricans in southern California, especially L.A and West Covina area. There are a couple of Puerto Rican restaurants in San Gabriel and i believe Rosemead. I cannot remember the name of them though. There is also a good Cuban restaurant of my in El Monte , called the Cuban Cafe! I love my fellow Puerto Ricans and islanders. Im also looking for good P.R friends in the San gabriel and Inland valley areas of California.

To the mami that said she was not accepted by latinos b/c she was mixed, keep your head chica! There is ALOT of your peeps that got much love for you! Hit me up. I have a good P.R friend who has taught me alot about P.R people

Patrick
                        909-902-5708

Comment

Working...
                        X