Stuck in Wisconsin Looking for a pen pal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Wisconsin Looking for a pen pal

Hello im a 28 year old Male Boricua ,lookin for a friend to talk to and have some laughs.If thats you please let me know...I promise you wont be disapointed.....

Lots of Love...Pedro :}

[This message has been edited by Pedro (edited 30 March 2000).]

Hello:

Maria here from Boston letting you know that you found a pen pal friend to chit chat,joke around, you name it. Okay bye,bye hope to hear from you soon.

------------------
    Love,
    La Boricua de Boston.
    Love,
    La Boricua de Boston.

Comment

Hi! I'm out in Puerto Rico right now and I've been looking for an online penpal for a while. I am a 19 yr old married female with a 10 month old son. Hope to here from u!!

Comment

Hey, Giggles its nice to hear from you. Youll be hearing from me soon. I just got back from PR. Today. Pedro

Comment

Hey guys...I've been looking for penpals too! I live in New Mexico, USA. If you have the chance keep in touch. By the way, I'm puertorican!

Comment

Hey Yarelis how are you? I am looking for a penpal. I am in Virginia. I just moved her from Chicago. Me and my wife are thinking of moving to Puerto Rico. It is so country here
            in Virginia we are ready to move now. Well I gotta go now. Talk to you soon.

Comment

Hi, Wuz up??? I'm 33 married female w/3 kids. Like to have many friends.. So Pedro, stuck in Wisconsin? How is it there?

Comment

Sorry I haven't written you back. I was out in New York with my husband and child for vacation. Hope to hear from you again!

giggles

Comment

Hey Pedro

I am a 30 year old Boricua in Maryland. I moved here when I got married. I know how you feel stuck out there in Wisconsin. There aren't too many of us here either. So I will be a pen pal to laugh, joke talk to. Stay in touch.

Blanquita

Comment

HEY PEDRO, IM A 26 BORICUA FEMALE BUSCANDO NEW FRIENDS, IM A GOOD LISENTING AND I LOVE TO LAUGH AND JODER IM VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND I CAN BE A VERY GOOD FRIEND MY EMAIL IS canelasabrosa2004@yahoo.com I HOPE WE GET IN TOUCH IGHT HOLLA!

Comment

Working...
                    X