Looking For New Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For New Friends

Hola everyone! I'm a 22yr old female boriqua from chicago looking to make some new amigos or amigas. A little bit about myself, Like I said I'm 22 years old and from chicago. I'm very easy going and love to have fun and hang out. I'm into alot of different things, from cars, to motorcycles, to shopping and outdoor stuff. So if your interested send a post. I also speak and read spanish. so para los que no queren hablar en engles, me puede contestar en espanol! Hope to talk to some new people and make some amistades!

Nice to meet you sexy_boriqua22

Hey I am SexyShaSha2004 and I am from the Orginally Bronx,New York but I live in California.Its nice to meet you so how do you like it out there in chiicago.Now is that Chicage,Illionis or where in Chicage are you.I also love shopping and hanging out so feel free to send me a postcard.

Your friend
    ShaSha

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_boriqua22
      Hola everyone! I'm a 22yr old female boriqua from chicago looking to make some new amigos or amigas. A little bit about myself, Like I said I'm 22 years old and from chicago. I'm very easy going and love to have fun and hang out. I'm into alot of different things, from cars, to motorcycles, to shopping and outdoor stuff. So if your interested send a post. I also speak and read spanish. so para los que no queren hablar en engles, me puede contestar en espanol! Hope to talk to some new people and make some amistades!

Una boricua en Chicago... hmmm.. I'm hearing that more and more these days. What's the attraction? Or have I been under a rock all my life? LOL

Comment

I was born here in Chicago, My mother moved here from PR when she was 18 looking for work. She found work and my father. I'm German Irish and a Puerto Rican. Hell theres a whole neighborhood thats all puerto ricans its called Humbolt Park. Thats were the PR feast every year.

Comment

PR Feast???

Tell me when is this PR Feast? Is it as big as NY's PR Day Parade? Have you ever attended the Boricua parade here in New York? You are truly unique with great blood flowing in you. A lot of power I bet you are very difficult to handle. By that I mean that you do not take any Bull $hhit. Take care.
          NO FEAR

Comment

Damn straight I dont take no Bull****! lol. The PR feast is in a part of chicago called Humbolt Park, Its a huge park and we have 2 parades, one in downtown and one in Humbolt park

Comment

wat up ma... Wats really good????

I wana b the pen in your ink....

Comment

Chi-Town

Hey SexyBori22, I did not realize Chi-Town had two PR parades; WOW! When are they maybe I will go check them out.
                NYC PR parade is this weekend. We got Carlos Santana in town too. OHH and Cotto the Boricua Pro Boxer is fighting this weekend too. We got it going on too Mama. Stay cool and give me info from your city. Peace Out.
                NO FEAR

Comment

Working...
                X