Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married to and "American"

Hi!!

I wrote a bit on the BB for spanish recipes and by accident I found this little spot. I'm a 38 year old mother of 3 children and of course my hubby is an americano. I'm looking for just small chat time whenever I come to the library to use the computer. I'm trying to get back into my roots since we got back from vacation in PR in October. I haven't been there since I was 5 and we went to celebrate my grandfather's 100th birthday. What an experience. So write back if interested in sharing "mom" stuff and funny stories in blending two very different cultures together into one.

See ya later,

Mar

Hola, mi amiga!! Feliz cuplianos a tu abuelo en puerto rico!! Me llamos es Justina y yo hablo espanol y engles. yo soy la morena. It is bueno that you went to puerto rico and wish your grandfather a great happy birthday. Y yo soy 17 [i forgot how to spell it in spanish! ] I have no ninos, and i am from NYC. I hope you are having fun. and it was nice to write to you!!

My e-mail addresses are:
    justina.smalls@puertorico.com
    y
    NYJAGUAR007@blackVoices.com

Uno Amor!
    Justina a.k.a. NYJAGUAR007
    Peace and God Bless you y tu Familia!!

Comment

Originally posted by dark eyes:
      Hi!!

I wrote a bit on the BB for spanish recipes and by accident I found this little spot. I'm a 38 year old mother of 3 children and of course my hubby is an americano. I'm looking for just small chat time whenever I come to the library to use the computer. I'm trying to get back into my roots since we got back from vacation in PR in October. I haven't been there since I was 5 and we went to celebrate my grandfather's 100th birthday. What an experience. So write back if interested in sharing "mom" stuff and funny stories in blending two very different cultures together into one.

See ya later,

Mar
      yeap! Saw your name there! Your mom is from Arecibo? So is mine.... from Barrio Sabana Hoyos. And I'm also married to an american, "cornfed Nebraska man", at least he'll eat "arroz guisado".
      You can write to me...

Comment

Working...
      X