Cali wishin I was back in MI TIERRA!!! Id
    love to chat with anyone who wants to
    (except ignorant Mr. Will Rivera) Id alsolike
    to pratice my español before I move back! -
    ¡¡¡Escribeme pronto!!!
    -*MiMiCoQuI*
    Quieres ver a mi tatuaje?

Hi Mimicoqui,
    I'm living in Atl.Ga. you are not alone, I'd like to go back to. I know soon, just be pation it will all fall back in place - ' dejalo en manos de Dios ' - he'll know when your ready. It's just some obstacles we have to pass or jump over in our lives before reaching our desteny " paraiso P.R." -meanwhile enjoy and educate the non-puerto- rricans and don't let go of you roots. Hit them with the music 'specially 'La Salsa',
    that it's at its' peak now a days.
    suerte . -Jiba-Rico...

Comment

HEY WHAT'S UP THIS IS A BORICUA LIVIN IN MIA.FL.I HEAR THAT CALI. IS THE CITY THAT KEEPS IT ROCKIN.SO IF YA WANNA TALK TO ME LET ME KNOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiba-Rico:
        Hi Mimicoqui,
        I'm living in Atl.Ga. you are not alone, I'd like to go back to. I know soon, just be pation it will all fall back in place - ' dejalo en manos de Dios ' - he'll know when your ready. It's just some obstacles we have to pass or jump over in our lives before reaching our desteny " paraiso P.R." -meanwhile enjoy and educate the non-puerto- rricans and don't let go of you roots. Hit them with the music 'specially 'La Salsa',
        that it's at its' peak now a days.
        suerte . -Jiba-Rico...
        Hola Jiba-Rico! ¿Como estas? Sorry that its
        taken me such a long time to reply- Ive been
        having troube with my password! Aneewayz-
        thanks for the encouragement! Ive just been
        missing my boricuas! Hablas bien bonita-
        ¡como poesia! Me encanta hablar mas contigo...
        Hasta el proximo tiempo.
        - *MimICoQui*

Comment

Originally posted by LiL Boriqua22:
          HEY WHAT'S UP THIS IS A BORICUA LIVIN IN MIA.FL.I HEAR THAT CALI. IS THE CITY THAT KEEPS IT ROCKIN.SO IF YA WANNA TALK TO ME LET ME KNOW.
          Hey LilBoriqua22- How is Miami? Some of my tios used to live out there in Miami and they
          loved it! Yea- Cali is the place to be if ya
          wanna partee! But Im sure Miami is much the
          same! Aneewayz- have you ever been to Puerto
          Rico? ahhh... ¡Mi Tierra- Mi isla de Borinquen! I miss it so much- its been almost
          5 years! But Ill be there within the next
          year- to live! Pues... ¡escribeme pronto!
          -*MimICoQui*

Comment

HEY BABE MIAMI IS COOL AS HELL.HEY SEND ME A PIC. OF YOU.MY ADDRESS IS LiLBoriqua22@aol.com.SO I HOPE TO HEAR 4RM U SOON.I HAVEN'T BEEN TO PUERTORICO I YEARS.

Comment

Hola Mimicoqui,
              Hope you're still around.I've been real busy at work,doing a lot of O.T. I'm usually here from 7am till about 6pm depends on traffic. Drop some words I really enjoy talking to you, lets make this a lot of fun, I am trying to save $$$ to go to PR in X-mas, flights get rediclely (ridiculo) high and that hurts. Where do you work at, talk to me.
              Tu buen amigo Jiba-Rico... Te cuidas please..........

Comment

Hola Mimicoqui,
                Hope you're still around.I've been real busy at work,doing a lot of O.T. I'm usually here from 7am till about 6pm depends on traffic. Drop some words I really enjoy talking to you, lets make this a lot of fun, I am trying to save $$$ to go to PR in X-mas, flights get rediclely (ridiculo) high and that hurts. Where do you work at, talk to me.

Comment

Hola Mimicoqui,
                  ¿Como estas Jiba? ¡Dios mio! I know what its like to be busy- I work at a baby-toddler
                  daycare(cuidando los niños)with 16 babies! in January I start school again
                  and add another job to the list! Pero, thanx
                  for writing me! So- tell me a bit about yourself... Where do you work at? What are some of your interests? Pues- ¡escribeme pronto!Hasta el proximo vez...
                  e-mail me at: Lilmimi35@yahoo.com
                  -*MimICoQui*

Comment

Hola Mimicoqui,
                    Glad to know you are still around. Couldn't
                    log to your web site.I see you are hucked up
                    with the babies, I bet you that when you get home all you want to listen to is 'the sound
                    of silence'. I work at TBS-Turner Broadcasting, staying busy quit a bit. I am a runner love to do runns of 10k,1/2 marathons
                    etc.a good therapy. Love photography, and to walk and or hike in the mountains and country sites, etc and a dancer of salsa I love it.
                    Hope you like it, take care ok.
                    saludos Jiba-Rico...

Comment

Hola mimi I live in the Bay area tell me what part of the bay u live in i would like to hablar e-mail me at lickentig@aol.com
                      \When are u movin back I movin back to puerto rico to hopefully soon
                      Tigger

Comment

Hola,mimicoqui,I was living in Cal to before I move here(Maryland)is being 14 years now.I use to lived in San Bernardino(my son was born there)and then I moved to Corona,Riverside.
                        But I miss PR everyday of my life,I have a boy and a girl,she is learning spanish now and she can wait to started talking with my family from PR.
                        Espero que nos podamos comunicar pronto .
                        E-mail me soon VAFM4@CS.COM
                        Dios te de salud...............

Comment

Originally posted by mimicoqui:
                          Hola a todos. Im a boricua chillin out in
                          Cali wishin I was back in MI TIERRA!!! Id
                          love to chat with anyone who wants to
                          (except ignorant Mr. Will Rivera) Id alsolike
                          to pratice my español before I move back! -
                          ¡¡¡Escribeme pronto!!!
                          -*MiMiCoQuI*
                          Hola MiMiCoQui!

Como Estas? I think it would be so cool to move to Puerto Rico. You are so very lucky to be moving back to the Island. By the way who is this Will Rivera guy that no one wants to talk to? Is he a pervert or something? Oh well, good luck and enjoy when you get there! When are you leaving to move back? And if anyone can tell me...how do you get those neat little smiles in the post... I can put them at the top of the post but I want one right _____
                          there.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adios!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigger23:
                            Hola mimi I live in the Bay area tell me what part of the bay u live in i would like to hablar e-mail me at lickentig@aol.com
                            \When are u movin back I movin back to puerto rico to hopefully soon
                            Tigger
                            [/QUOTE

Hey Wazzup tigger! Sorry I not been able to write back to you- my computer at home is broken- pero, Im happy to hear from you.
                            Where you live at? I live near San Jose.
                            Try e-mailing me again- I did get your 1st
                            one- but like I said- its broken!!!
                            -*MimICoQUi*

Comment

Para todos que me escriban... Sorry!!!
                              My computer at home is broken and I cant
                              write back e-mails! As soon as it is fixed
                              I will write back! Estoy muy ! Pero,
                              I'll write back ASAP!
                              Sorry! *MimICoQUi*