pen pal wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pen pal wanted

Hello people, my email box has been rather dry lately and I need something to keep me occupied while I'm at work and school. So please please somebody write to me- I really don't care about what as long as it is not sick and perverse!

------------------
    cristobal.guzman@puertorico.com Que Viva Humboldt Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prchicago.net!

Hey ChiRican,
    I hear you man. I just got back from Chicago on Monday. I don't blame you for wanting someone to talk to. I lived in Chicago all my life and moved to Virginia when I got married. There are some crazy people in Chicago. I am here for you man. Talk to you later.
    ciao

Comment

Hey Chi-

This is my husband(ItaliaRican). He's bored here in Virginia also. Sad isn't it. He is Italian and he is trying to learn the language. I told him it would be very necessary for him to know when we move to Bayamon. I can't wait!!

Did you meet WilliamRivera? Just wanted to know.
      Prieta

Comment

Nah I didn't meet William yet but I think I'm going to take him to a party next week. Well tell you r husband to hit me up sometime and I'll give him a few Spanish lessons. My website is up- not finished but up- http://www.prchicago.net

------------------

prchicago.net!

Comment

Sup Chi,

Boy you crack me up. It seems like everytime I read one of your posts I start peeing on myself from the laughter. You seem like you cool peoples. I recently visited your website and enjoyed it very much especially the poetry section.

Comment

Originally posted by ItaliaRican26:
            Hey ChiRican,
            I hear you man. I just got back from Chicago on Monday. I don't blame you for wanting someone to talk to. I lived in Chicago all my life and moved to Virginia when I got married. There are some crazy people in Chicago. I am here for you man. Talk to you later.
            ciao
            Hey chirican:
            I'm new to the forum. My name is Martine. I'm from New York, upstate in the Catskill Mountains. I want to make new friends with different people from around the world. Reply back and we can establish a pen pal relationship.

Hasta Luega
            Martine

------------------

Comment

ARE YOU MAIL OR FEMALE?

Comment

Well I don't have tetas or an inny so I can't be female and there aint not stamp on my ass so I can't be "mail" does that answer your question? Look papa I ain't looking for no hook up or nothing cause I think the net is the wrong place for that all I want is a few penpals and it don't really matter if they are male female or somewheres in between! -

Wassup Prieta how have you and your husband been? Are yous in Bayamon yet? Que Tal Monique! I hope you can make it out to the Reunion cuz I can't wait to see you ma'. ONE!

------------------

prchicago.net!

Comment

Hey ChiRican, good to hear from you. I have been really busy lately so I don't get too many chances to vist the net much. Well... we will be in Bayamon November 9th and will be there for 10 days. I can't wait!!! Hopefully I will be interviewing there for a job. For my profession, there are plenty of jobs there which is great! If you know any great spots to hang let me know.

How's everything in Chicago! I wish I could attend the reunion you guys are putting together. I know it will be great. Promise you will tell me how it went.

Chat with you later, cuidate mijo.
                  Prieta

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRican:
                    Well I don't have tetas or an inny so I can't be female and there aint not stamp on my ass so I can't be "mail" does that answer your question? Look papa I ain't looking for no hook up or nothing cause I think the net is the wrong place for that all I want is a few penpals and it don't really matter if they are male female or somewheres in between! -

Wassup Prieta how have you and your husband been? Are yous in Bayamon yet? Que Tal Monique! I hope you can make it out to the Reunion cuz I can't wait to see you ma'. ONE!
                    Hey Chi! ¿Como estas? "m. phillips" was right!
                    you got me laughin out loud! So Chicago aint
                    all that? In like a month Im gonna be out there... and I was there last winter- ¡Dios mio! How do you keep from freezing to death!
                    I guess Im just used to the weather in Cali!
                    When are you goin back to Puerto Rico? Ill be
                    down in June 2001! I cant wait! Pues.... ¡escribeme! -*MimICoQui*
                    Quieres ver a mi tatuaje?

Comment

Me funny what? I make people laugh? J/k yo I love the Chi this is my home even though I hate it I love it strange eh? But yo Imma be in Bayamon this for the Christmas holidays and I might try and go to see my fam in Ponce but we argueing(spelling) right now because of well thats personal! But tell Monique I said sup since she don't have the time to write me anymore (its all good though). And by the time I freeze here this hot ol sun comes out and burns my Puerto Rican Bacloa eatting butt! Anyways I'm headed to Cali soon because our club has peeps there too and they have some things coming up soon! WEPAClUB.COM and PRChicago.Net!

Yo William was that you who called our box?

------------------

prchicago.net!

Comment

Yo ChiRican, Yea, that was me that called. We had tried to make plans to meet, however scheduals got in the way. Do you know about the Puertorican council at Humbolt Park? The 29th of August I'll be at a meeting there at 6p.m., at the shelter court. Try and drop in if you can papa, we'll talk more than. PEACE.

Comment

hey dont talk to lilboriqua22 like that
                          Que lastima!!!
                          were here to support our people not to talk s*** like the people in the streets!!!!
                          you should post an apology he was just trying to be your friend you sellout.
                          i dont think youre so funny, no wonder your e-box is empty!!! borrow a personality.
                          que malo es como tu habla a su gente!!!!
                          que lastima!!!

Comment

quiero cambio a la cara enojada.

Comment

Yo e.lopez5358, ChiRican's just clowning. Let's not start fighting over small miss understandings, PLEASE! I made that mistake on this forum and because of those misunderstandings MANY individuals were upset. lil boriqua22 please understand that different people have different ways of expressing humor. Please write back and let me know if you agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X