pen pal wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola Prieta,

Of course I had not forgotten about you. So how ya doin fine I hope. I read that you will be visiting la isla soon I hope you have fun while you are down there. Well its off to another boring day at school for me.

Take Care
    Monique

Comment

WELL I LIVE IN CHICAGO AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO CHAT WITH SOMEONE LOCAL SO IF YOUR INTRESTED IN BEING PENPALS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST HIT IT UP AT JIMENEZ231@HOME.COM

Comment

Hey what's up I'm from Chicago. I live near Fullerton and Pulaski. Hit me up, let me know what you on.

Will

Comment

I THINK MORE AND MORE PEOPLE MIGHT BE IN CHICAGO THEN WE THINK!

I LIVE UP BY 37TH & HALSTED.

JUST THOUGH I WOULD ADD TO CONVERSATION.

morenita......

Comment

Hi ChiRican:

I was just browsing on your website...COOL STUFF! I got a picture of Puerto Rico and I am using it for my wallpaper on my computer now. I browsed all the pics that were on that site...thanks for the site...it gave me something to look at and learn more about PR!

Hope all is well with everyone, seems that this post sort of got lost.....it has been a while since anyone has talked on it!

Talk with all of you soon hopefully!

Italiana

Comment

Hi
              Well I see why you want to talk to someone. You are very
              busy. Work and school can be very time consuming.
              I remember when I did that. But now I watch children at
              home (Day Care) but sometimes they can drive you insane.
              Thats what I like to do and thats what pays my bills.
              Well hope to talk to you pronto.

Que Dios te Bendiga ----Bye!

Comment

Hello

Hi Chi
                Well I live in Chicago also so when I saw that you were from Chicago I was like "I have to write to Chi" Well how you taking the cold and all the snow coming our way. Chicago seems like it's not the place to live in every time Winter comes our way. Well I am at work so this letter will be short but I thought I would write since you needed poeple to write to you. Do you work? If so where? I work in Downtown maybe I'll tell you the company's name later. Well respond because I just opened my box today.
                Sincerely,
                Maitte

Comment

Hi there!

I am new at this and so I am not yet really sure about everything... I am swiss and very fascinated by Puerto Rico! Are you puerto rican? Or where are you from?! Would be nice to hearing from you!! Maybe you can help me by telling me the most interesting places in PR?!

cuidate!
                  Fran

Comment

hey guys sorry I for not responding to all of yous but I have been extremly busy lately and I don't check my mail here anymore, but I do wanna thank all of yous who wrote me and I did respond today. Hey Prieta William where are yous at?
                    prchicago.net!

Comment

What's up dogg?

Back in full effect! Use to be WilliamRivera but now the roughrican is in DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me papa, let me know how you and your family are doing. Hey what's up with wepa club?

Comment

hello, baby what is going on just wanted to say what is up?
                        my name is briceida and i live in the ATL i would love to come to chi.
                        tell me more about the windy city.
                        GOD LOVE'S YOU DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!!!!

Comment

Hi Friends!

I am Ambassador Bill and I live in New York. I am new here and seeking Puerto Rican friends who speak English.I love Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rican people. I hope to help set up an exchange with a community group in P,R.

Take care. Yourfriend, Bill

Comment

Working...
                          X