married to a PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married to a PR

Hi! My name is Kathy and I live in NJ. I'm non hispanic/white and married to a PR man and have 2 children. Looking for anyone who would like to be a penpal. I speak fluent spanish, love thier music, food, culture, etc. Have been to thier island many times and love it!

HELLO KATHY. THOUGHT I LET U KNOW THAT WE BORICUAS ARE VERY JEALOUS, MEN ESCPECIALLY. SO BECAREFUL.....JSUT FRIENDLY ADVICE.

Comment

Hi Kathy,
      My name is Maxine but friends call me Max.I am British and live in the U.K. with my 4 children. (sadly my husband died 2 years ago). I have a really close friend who lives in P.R. I visited the island last year and fell head over heels in love with it. I am learning Spanish at night school, but only started a couple of months ago, so i dont think i could call myself fluent quite yet.
      I visit the U.S 2/3 times a year as i have friends and family in Florida.
      Anyway let me know if you would like to write. I wont be offended if you were looking for P.R. friends Max

Comment

Hola Bonillak,

How are you doing? I am a Puerto Rican living in Maryland. Unlike yourself I am married to wonderful man whose family is from Bermuda. I am teaching him how to speak spanish. I would however love to have you as a pen pal. I have not been to the island in a few years. We are planning on going for Christmas this year. It will be my husbands first time and I hope he enjoys it. Did you know how to speak spanish when you first went? We have only been married for almost 2 years so I am working on getting him ready. Hope to hear from you soon.

Blanquita.

Comment

Hello, I also am married to a PR now for 12 YRS. We have relatives in PR now. We lived there for 6 months I was very homesick. Love the food still cook it. Lived in NJ also our 2 children were born there.

Comment

HELLO KATHY, IF YOUR LAST NAME IS BONILLA,THEN,
            YOUR HUSBAND AND I MAY BE RELATED.I LIVED IN ,N.J.
            BEFORE MOVING ON TO CALIF,AND NOW I RESIDE IN,
            MARYLAND.MAYBE THERE IS A FAMILY CONNECTION,OR MAYBE MIGHT BE JUS
            A COININCEDENCE.AMY WAY HOPE WE CAN CHAT.BY THE WAY
            MY FAMILY NAME IS OLIVERAS NEGRON BONILLA.

Comment

HOLA KATHY,HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU ,SINCE OUR LAST CHAT,DONOT BE SHY CHAT WITH EVERYONE,IT KEEPS US ALL ON OUR TOES

------------------

Comment

Working...
              X