TALK TO ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TALK TO ME!

WELL AS I CAN TELL THESE ROOMS HAVE BEEN KINDDA EMPTY. I GUESS EVERYONE GOT OVERTIME AT THEIR JOBS ALL AT ONCE OR THE SCHOOL YEAR HIT EVERYONE ELSE EARLY.

JUST WANTED TO DROP A LINE AND START A NEW TOPIC OR SOMETHING. I HAVE OPEN EARS FOR ANYONE THAT JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TOO.
    THEIR IS ALOT OF NEW MEMBERS SO BEFORE I FORGET WHAT'S UP TO ALL THE NEW COMERS.
    WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SITE?

SO ANYONE CAN HIT ME BACK ANYTIME I'LL BE CHECKIN IN AND OUT THROUGH OUT MY WORK DAYS.

SO UNTIL LATER KEEP IT REAL EVERYONE!

MORENA.

------------------

HEY MORENA WHAT'S UP I HEAR YOU WANNA DROP A LINE DROP A COUPLE LINES ON ME OR MY POST.OK SWEETIE.PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by # 1 Morena:
      WELL AS I CAN TELL THESE ROOMS HAVE BEEN KINDDA EMPTY. I GUESS EVERYONE GOT OVERTIME AT THEIR JOBS ALL AT ONCE OR THE SCHOOL YEAR HIT EVERYONE ELSE EARLY.

JUST WANTED TO DROP A LINE AND START A NEW TOPIC OR SOMETHING. I HAVE OPEN EARS FOR ANYONE THAT JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TOO.
      THEIR IS ALOT OF NEW MEMBERS SO BEFORE I FORGET WHAT'S UP TO ALL THE NEW COMERS.

SO ANYONE CAN HIT ME BACK ANYTIME I'LL BE CHECKIN IN AND OUT THROUGH OUT MY WORK DAYS.

MORENA.

Comment

Originally posted by # 1 Morena:

MORENA.

Hi there!!

I just started to really start using the computer. We don't have one at home, but I use the one at my public library while my children check out books and are entertained for a bit, it's the only quiet time I can really get.

As you can see from the above, I have 3 children ages 11, 9, and 5. Pretty busy.
        I try to check my e-mail at least once a week, but sometimes I don't get into the library that frequently.

I found some interesting "people" on this BB, and I am a bit apprehensive about communicating. So drop me a line, if you ever get the chance. My husband is an americano, I was born in Boston, and raised in the states, but you can never take the island out of this girl.

Mar

Comment

WELL MAR THANK YOU FOR WRITING BACK!

SO YOUR KIDS ARE ALMOST ALL GROWN UP AND READY TO RULE THE WORLD. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL THE IDEAS MY BABY GIRLS WILL HAVE FOR THEIR FUTURE.

SO WHERE DO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIVE NOW?
          WELL I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN CHICAGO STILL LIVING HERE TOO. I DO HAVE PLANS TO MOVE IN THE FUTURE. TRY SOMETHING NEW. WELL I AM A SINGLE MOTHER HAVE BEEN FOR THREE YEARS NOW. MY GIRLS ARE TURNING 5 & 4 THIS YEARS. MY OLDEST WILL BE FIVE TOMORROW. DAMN SHE HAS GROWN UP SO FAST AND MY BABY GIRLS ISN'T TO FAR BEHIND.

WELL THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING. WRITE BACK WHEN EVER YOU GET A CHANCE!

JUSTINA

Comment

justina your name is sooooooooooo sexy

Comment

YOU ARE TO MUCH!

BUT THANK YOU!

Comment

hi morena. i am new to this site and think it is great. i am travelling to puerto rico this month and thought i would check it out.

Comment

HI Morena,thanks for the welcome!It's my first visit to the site.It's pretty cool.So how's Shy Town?
                  I'm from NY, born and raised!(yeah a nyrican bombero)Good talkin to ya,take care.

Comment

JUSST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE THAT HAS WRITTEN TO ME!
                    THINGS ARE KINNDA CRAZY RIGHT NOW WITH ME SO I AM NOT TOO MUCH IN HERE LATELY!
                    WELL THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING HELLO!NYBOMBERO HOW'S THINGS GOING?
                    CHI-TOWN IS CHILLIN AT THIS TIME!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

MORENITA..

Comment

Working...
                    X