I'M 18 MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M 18 MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY

HELLO PUERTO RICO. I JUST GOT MY COMPUTER ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO. IM JUST STARTING TO GET THE HANG OF IT. ANYWAYS THE REASON WHY IM
    LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CHAT WITH IS BECAUSE
    EVER SINCE I GOT MARRIED,I DONT REALLY
    HAVE ANYTHING TO DO. I LOST COMMUNICATION WITH ALOT OF MY FRIENDS. NOW I WANT TO START NEW FRIENDSHIPS.IF ANYBODY IS AVAILABLE AS A
    FRIEND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT
    MISTER.E.COM@JUNO.COM
    I'M AVAILABLE TO TALK MOSTLY IN THE MORNINGS
    BECAUSE I DO HAVE A DAUGHTER TO TAKE CARE OF. I DO ATTEND NIGHT SCHOOL 3 TIMES A WEEK.
    YES,UNFORTUNETLY I DID NOT FINISH SCHOOL.
    YOU KNOW, ITS ONE OF THOSE STORY'S ABOUT,
    "MAMI Y PAPI TE LO DIJIERON."
    I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT I WAS A REBELIOUS CHILD. BUT LETS NOT GET INTO THAT RIGHT NOW.
    ADIOS, RITZI

SO DID YOU GET MARRIED JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A BABY OR BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LOVE?

I AND KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM I AM SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO GIRLS BOTH IN SCHOOL THIS YEAR. SO WHERE YOU STAYING AT?

WELL I AM FROM CHICAGO.
    I AM 20 YRS. OLD AMLOST 21.
    I WORK FULL TIME AND TRYING TO GET MY SCHOOLING TO FIT THAT TIME LINE.
    SO JUST KEEP IN TOUCH!

MORENA

Comment

MORENA:
      NO, ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT I WAS JUST GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT. OF COURSE THEY DID THINK WRONG.
      YES WE ARE IN LOVE,AND HAPPILY MARRIED.
      OF COURSE YOU KNOW EVERY COUPLE HAS THEIR PROBLEM,BUT THAT IS NORMAL.
      I LIVE IN LAKE WORTH,FLORIDA. I'VE LIVED IN FLORIDA PRETTY MUCH ALL OF MY LIFE.
      IF YOUR WORKING AND GOING TO SCHOOL AT THE SAME TIME, I GIVE YOU PROPS.I GUESS I CAN CONSIDER YOU SUPER MOM. THATS GOOD THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR GIRLS THE BEST THAT YOU CAN GIVE THEM. HOW OLD ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS?
      I'M TRYING TO GET MY G.E.D IT'S NOT MUCH BUT AT LEAST WHEN MY DAUGHTER GETS OLDER, SHE'LL KNOW THAT AT LEAST I TRIED TO DO MY BEST. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO COLLEGE.

WELL MORENA, I HOPE THAT WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH
      THANK YOU FOR WRITING. I DID NEED SOMEBODY TO TALK TO.

RITZI

Comment

WELL I AM HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE HAPPILY MARRIED.

YEAH I THINK MY CLASSES START UP IN SEPTEMBER SO I'LL BE SO BUSY. I HAVE A PLACEMENT TEST ON SATURDAY. SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WEEK.

WELL I HAVE BEEN CHICAGO ALL MY LIFE. NOW I WANT OT MOVE THIS SECNE IS GETTING OLD. ALSO I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T NEED TO BE TO NEAR ME. (NOT MY FAMILY) JUST STUPID PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO CONTROL WHAT THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OF.

SO YOU DO PLAN TO GO TO SCHOOL?
        DO YOU WORK?
        DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS YET?

WELL MY GIRLS ARE 4 & 5 THIS YEAR.
        MY OLDEST WILL BE IN SCHOOL. MY YOUNGEST WILL BE IN DAY CARE SO I CAN GET MY $HIT TOGETHER. MEANING SCHOOL AND WORK.
        BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE GED MAY NOT SOUND LIKE MUCH BUT IT DOES REALLY SHOW THAT YOU HAVE TRYED TO STAY TOGETHER. AND IT IS GOING TO BE HARD BUT THEN IN THE END YOU WILL FEEL THIS BIG ROCK LIFTED OF YOUR SHOULDERS.

SO JUST KEEP IN TOUCH AND I'LL KEEP WRITING BACK TO YOU I ALSO NEED THAT EXTRA EAR AT TIMES.

TAKE CARE,
        JUSTINA

Comment

morena:
          good luck.
          yes i have a daughter she is 1 yr.old.
          and im attending night school.
          i also want to move from here i've lived here all of my life.(florida)its also getting boring....
          i would like to move up north. my husband is from hartford,conn.
          maybe one day we'll move up there.
          well i gotta go c-ya.
          ritzi
          w/b

Comment

Hi. I am 20, married and have a baby. I know what you mean about losing contact with your friends once you get married-- same thing happened to me. I want to go to college but I don't have anyone to watch my son. It's hard but worth it...ya know? So where are you from and how long have you been married? Hope to hear from you soon.

giggles

Comment

WHAT'S UP GIRLS!
              IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME BOAT.

THE ONLY THING IS I'M NOT MARRIED. IT'S SO WERID I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET MARRIED BUT THIS PAST WEEKEND I MET UP MY GIRL THAT GOT
              MARRIED LAST YEAR. SHE SAYS SHE IS HAPPY BUT I SEE IT IN HER EYES WHEN WE TALK AND I TELL HER WHAT I WANT TO DO THAT SHE ISN'T HAPPY AT ALL. SHE WANTS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BABY SITTER AND HER MAN IS MAD JEALOUS. AND I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT PART IF YOU MARRY SOMEONE IT SHOULD BE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. BUT HE COMPLETELY CHANGED IN A ONE-YEAR TIME PERIOD. HOW CAN HE BE WITH SOMEONE THAT HE DOESN'T TRUST?
              DO EITHER OF YOU TWO HAVE ANY OF THESE PROBLMES? AND IF SO IS IT HARD? BECAUSE I IMAGINE IT WOULD BE.

AND IT IS SO HARD TO GO TO SCHOOL GO TO WORK AND BE A FULL TIME MOM. BECAUSE SOMETIMES I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR MY GIRLS AND THAT MAKES ME SO MAD. TODAY WAS MY DAUGTHERS FIRST DAY IN KINDERGARDEN AND I COULDN'T EVEN TAKE HER BECAUSE OF THIS ****Y JOB THAT PAYS MY BILLS.

SO I REALLY NEEDED TO RELIEVE MY STRESS TODAY. SO THANKS FOR READING.

KEEP IN TOUCH!

Justina.

Comment

Hello Giggles and Morena,

So hows life been treating you? Well of course it is worth it. you dont want someone else raising your child and not raising them the way you would know what i mean especially after all the things we hear on the news.i understand that you want to go to college and thats good. Is your child in school yet? If hes not, wait til he is and that would be the perfect time for you to go.
                im pretty sure that college has a class schedule that could fit your schedule.you know? to answer your questions: i've lived in florida,all of my life.and its getting boring. iwill be married 2yrs on January 2nd.
                how about you? where do you live?well i guess thats it for right now. write me back soon.

p.s/
                even though we cant see or talk to each other, oh wait see i think we just became friends... just remember everything happens for a reason.

Comment

hello morena,

nothing is ever perfect when you get married.
                  there is always something wrong. (it never fails.)you said why could he be with someone that he doesnt trust,well did she do something to make him feel so insecure? i believe that sometimes a guy could love his wife so much that he feels insecure about himself,
                  because he feels that some other guy might come around and look better than him,and that she would leave him.i dont think it has anything to do with cheating. or does it?did you understand anything i said i feel kind of confused myself.anyways yes in my relationship there is jelousy like when i catch my guy sneeking a peek, thats ok as long as he respects me and doesnt try anything.of course i feel jelous but my love for him overcomes that.its the same for the woman only the man takes the grudge out on the guy.(sometimes on us too.)its not really that hard, we might have alittle arguement but everything always gets better within an hour or so.there is always gonna be jelousy at least i think so. no matter how much people deny it. as a matter a fact after you get married is when you notice a the bad things and thats what sucks.................
                  well talk to you later.

Comment

SO YOU MUST BE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

I MEAN ME AND MY GIRL USE ALWAYS GO DANCING ON THE WEEKENDS AND JUST CHILL. I MEAN SHE IS VERY PRETTY. SO YOU KNOW THAT SHE GOT HER SHARE OF EXPERIENCE. BUT WHEN SHE GOT MARRIED SHE DID A U-TURN AND CHANGED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE LOVED THIS GUY. AND SHE HASN'T CHEATED ON HIM. BUT MAYBE IT IS JUST THAT INSECURE FEELING.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THAT JEALOUSY.
                    AND I ALSO KNOW ABOUT THAT DENIAL STATE.

WELL THANKS FOR LETTING ME INTO IN THAT SECERT.
                    WELL KEEP IN TOUCH!

Comment

WOW,I GUESS I DID MAKE SENSE. WELL IM GLAD THANKS FOR WRITING ME BACK AND SHOWING YOU UNDERSTOOD.... I ALMOST FELT LIKE A RETARD. JUST KIDDING. WRITE BACK...... RITZI
                      P/S
                      IV HAD MY SHARE OF EXPIRIENCES OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT.

Comment

All I had to do to understand was read it twice.

Everyone grows from thier experiences.
                        So the more experiences you get the more you learn. so intime you have grown and learned at the same time maybe without even noticing it.

Well let me get back to my work.
                        see ya later! (you know what I mean)

Bye

Comment

Hi girls, My name is Doris and I am a boricua I've lived in Florida since 1979 but been back and forth from P.R. I am from Humacao, P.R. I got married when I was 17 and have two wonderful boys of 8 and 4 yrs old. I just was reading some of your words, like from Morena and Ritzi. I think I'm on your boat too!! I work full-time and go to school at PBCC, 3 classes. It's stressful, like now I can't seem to figure out this math problem and it was just driving me crazy!!! So, I decided to chat with you girls. Well, talk to you girls later, including someone else's name I forgot from the bullentin on this topic. (Doris)

Comment

Ladies, I am sorry to interject here, and I hope you do not mind a male's point of view.

Ritzi, you are sooooooo wrong when you say that your trying to get your GED and then add, "its not much." Maybe at your age, when you look at others your age, and you begin to compare yourself to them...FIRST mistake, >>>>>> You will always find people who are better off than you. But, you know girl, you are not the sum of x-credits taken in high school. You may not believe this, but you can teach us all so much. For staters, I don't think I could do what you've succeded in doing --have a kid, get married, go to school, support your family, etc.-- and all at age 17. WOW; Girl your terrific.

No ladies, I do not envy any of you. But, I do respect you and admire you. See, back in the days, my mom was in a similar situation. I can only imagine how each of you are along the way to become as terrific as she.

God bless you each, and your family.

[This message has been edited by BoricuaServer (edited 30 August 2000).]

Comment

BoricuaServer thank you for the on my face.

I also agree with you some people think that a GED isn't much but it does show that you finished something that was started how long ago for some people like me. I am just one point away from it and beleive me when I say the next time I take that test I will have get it. So i can get a Career not just a Job!

So you see Ritzi It is something! So how you doing today girl? How is the baby? How is married life treating you?

Sweet D so you live in Humacao I have a certain person over there! So you have joined our boat Huh? I mean don't get me wrong I love my life I just wish I was better perpared for it! Your boys are almost all grown up! So what are you studying in school?

Well everyone I enjoyed this time talking to everyone I gotta get back to work now!

K.I.T

Justina

[This message has been edited by # 1 Morena (edited 31 August 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X