I'M 18 MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello My Friends!

How are all of you?? I am okay! Today is Halloween!

SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My weekend was quite exciting, some good some bad. What can you do though. Anyhow, hope everyone is well!

Take care,

Italiana

Comment

Hello All!

Hope all is well with everyone. I am ok. I had a kind of rough weekend. Yesterday (November 5th) was my ex's 30th birthday. I had such a hard time with that day. I was so sad. Feeling depressed. Remembering last year when I spent his birthday with him. Every time I think I am okay, something knocks me back down, and I start missing him.. I have been thinking so much of him...I don't want to feel this way, it hurts too bad. I have come so far, to go backwards. I HATE IT!!!!!

Well hope this post finds everyone doing okay!

Italiana

Comment

GIRL THERE WILL BE DAYS LIKE THAT!
        AND I KNOW YOU CARE FOR HIM ALOT BUT DON'T LET YOURSELF FALL.
        BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE HARDER TO GET UP THIS TIME.
        AND YOU SAID IT YOURSELF YOU HAVE COME TO FAR TO GO BACKWARDS.
        JUST TAKE IT EASY KEEP YOUR MIND BUSY FAR AWAY FROM THE PAST AND KEEP LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE.

I GUESS JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO.

YOUR FRIEND,
        Justina

Comment

Justina!

Thanks girly girl! Your kind words of advice are appreciated, you know that! So today is a little better than yesterday was. it is different all the time as you probably know! Did you place your vote yet today? I am going with mi madre after work. How are things with you? Have not talked to many people latley on this thing. I am leaving for Florida (Disney) on November 10th at 8pm! I hope my plane doesn't crash !

Well can you tell I am afraid of flying...my fear gets bigger the older I get!

Hope all is well with everyone, and Justina; thanks again you are a real pal

Italiana

Comment

NO PROBLEM ITALIA,
            IT'S GOOD BE THAT EXTRA EYE TO READ AND WRITE BACK TO TRY AND HELP A FRIEND OUT.

THERE ARE TIMES I THINK ABOUT THESE MINDLESS GUYS THAT HURT ME AND I START TO THINK THAT IT ISN'T EVEN WORTH ME THINKING ABOUT BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ANIT THINKING ABOUT ME.

NOT TO SAY THAT MAYBE THIS GUY ISN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU!
            BUT IT MAY BE HARD FOR HIM TOO WHO KNOWS!

WELL JUST WANTED TO WRITE BACK AND TELL YOU THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER. AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO THERE WILL BE TIMES THAT YOUTHINK ABOUT THIS BUT WHEN YOU ARE FINALLY OVER THIS IT WON'T PHASE YOU ANYMORE.

BYE.

Justina

Comment

Don't Worry....There's always a way

Hi everyone...I was born in Humacao, Puerto Rico, raised in the Bronx and now live in Texas. I got pregnant when I was 15, dropped out of school and had my son..he is now 13. It has been alot of work. I went to night school, good my GED at 17 and have been working every since. It can be done...TRUST ME!!! It's not easy, it takes alot of comittment, hard work and most importantly SACRIFICE.
              You learn that hanging out, the movies, parties, etc. are NOT the most important things in life. You learn to put your children before anything. Now adays, I have the freedom to do everything that I had sacrificed back then. I have a wonderful career, am engaged and have a handsome teenage son. Not that I'm promoting having children early, it just worked out for me because of the dedication. I would love to help other girls who feel that it's the end of the world. It isn't...You can still succeed...we just chose to take the scenic route...DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!

Comment

Hi girls!
                I am single mother who have a two years old baby. I am working full-time and going to the college. It is kind of hard for me, not for my situation is because I came here to Florida like 3 years ago after I lived all my life in Puerto Rico and the English language is so hard for me. I can write a little bit and read it but I am scared to speak it. I am trying to work hard on this to be able to finish my degree and get a better job with a good pay to give my child a good life. I hope we can be friends and talk a lot. Have to go!

Comment

I am singe mom of a two years boy. I came to Florida three years ago after I lived all my life in Puerto Rico so you can imagine the problem that I have with the English language. I can write it a little bit and read it but I am so scared to speak it. Eventhough I have this problem I am going to college to complete my AA and transfer to the university its kind of hard but if you wanna to do it you can do it also I am working full-time. It sounds hard but once you have your diploma you will feel satisfied and you will feel that you did something yourself. I am sorry for my errors but I am trying. I hope we can be friends.

Comment

no te preocoupes!

Maria Luisa!

Hello and welcome to the states! You have nothing to worry about. You see, I am on the opposite end of you, meaning I struggle with my spanish! I would like to speak it better, I read it okay and write it better, but speaking it is quite difficult. You sounded good in this post with your English girl...just keep going, you will be fine Stop in and chat with us again!

Comment

Well Italia I'm so sorry I haven't written to you in a while.
                      Talk about work and school trying to do another Job and take care of my babies.

I see that we have many new comers to the post it is nice to see! And I also see that we all kindda have alot in common with each other. Well I don't have to much more time and I have alot of work to do before I head home in all this snow that we are still getting.

Well it feels good to be back and at it kindda sorta.

Talk to Everyone soon!

bye
                      Justina

Comment

Hi, I guess I'm just another single and young mother. Well I've been reading your comments to eachother and I think I'ts great the support that you give eachother. I live with my mother and have a 2yr. old son. I work and start school in Jan. I'm from Houston,Tx, but born in Chicago, Ill. My father is puertorican and I lived there for 4yrs. I loved it and I plan to visit as soon as I can. Well I'll be talking to you guys later.

-julie

Comment

Working...
                        X