tengo un problema!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tengo un problema!

ok, i just recently met this guy from puerto rico. well about 1 month ago. and we have been getting a little serious latley. he is a profesional salsa/marenge dancer, and is also in a salsa/marenge band. the thing is, is that he has "a past" and he is WELL KNOWN. if you know what i mean! but the thing is, is that for the past month we have spent sooo much time together. he picks me up from college, takes me lunch to work, calls me ALL THE TIME, he has even invited me with him to his out of town gigs. and i have not seen any clues that he is the way everyone says he is. i am soo afraid of falling for him. last friday i showed up with him at the club he plays at. he introduced me to everyone as his novia. but then through out the night different ladies would go up to him and flirt with him, but he would always look at me and wink his eye. ????? he tells me that i am different, and that he is tired of playing around, he is 23 years old, and he is ready to settle down with one girl. Me. should it take it seriouslly???? no quiero sufrir! ayudame gente! por favor

------------------

PuErTo RiCaN DiVa*
    Nicole Marie
    PuErTo RiCaN DiVa*
    Nicole Marie

Nicole???? MY WORDS TO YOU ARE THESE : PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

It sounds like he is a nice guy and all, but somehow, I don't believe that a Puerto Rican man at the age of 23 is ready to "settle down" Sorry but this is my true feeling. I say go with your gut! And by what you are saying here, it seems you are second guessing the seriousness of the level you should take with him! I say if you take him serious you are setting yourself up for a big let down! It just seems that he is a "player" by what you are saying and I would hate for you to be "let down"

Italiana

Comment

hey italiana,
      thanks for the advice! i'm sooo scared! tonight i am going to the club he performs at. he called me at work today and told me that we wants me to go with him there tonight. but!! i told him no, and that tonight i was going with the girls. was that the right thing?? i'm gonna take things with him real slow! my mama didn't raise no fool! and i sure as hell at gonna be played for no fool!! well keep in touch and i'll keep you posted on all the 411 with him!! ahh! my own little novela!
      take care!

------------------

PuErTo RiCaN DiVa*
      Nicole Marie
      PuErTo RiCaN DiVa*
      Nicole Marie

Comment

YO RICAN DIVA LISTEN UP I HEAR YOU.IT'S A TOUGH DECISION BUT YOU REALLY GOTTA THINK ABOUT IT 1 MONTH.I'D TAKE IT SLOW AND SEE WHAT'S UP.I WOULDN'T TRUST 1 MONTH BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.SO CHECK IT OUT BUT IF YOU FALL 4 HIM TRY IT OUT CUZ HE SOUNDS REALLY NICE BY THE WAY YOU SAYIN IT MA.SO CHILL WIT IT UNTIL YOU'RE SURE.WELL PEACE 4 NOW MA.

Comment

Mamita, one month IS a little bit of time to actually get to KNOW a person. About his past...well, he is a performer and girls, whether he has a past or not, are always going to flock to him and it's up to you to make sure that you're okay with that and that you are going to trust him enough to say "He's being faithful."

If he's "well known" as you say (by that I'm sure you mean more than two or three people have told you the same thing about him, and make sure that the people who told you are not in on telling you crap that's not even true because they want him or anything {it happened to me before and it ruined our relationship}) People do change at times, maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, one thing is for sure, you won't find out in just one month of knowing him. TAKE IT VEEEEEERRRRYYYY SLOW! That's the only way you'll figure out what the hell is going on in his head, because guys CAN be confusing.

Best wishes. Let us all know what's going on.

Much love

Comment

Hi Nicole,

My advice to you is basically the same as everyone else's. Just take it slow. If you do end with feeling for him, then just give him the opportunity because everyone deserves a fair shot. Keep your eyes wide open and don't judge him by what other people have told you. Give him the trust and just watch, you will know when to start taking it away. Like you said you Mom did not raise no Pendeja. Use your own judgement, if you see something that is not normal for him ask him about it. Hope everything works out for you!

Cindy

Comment

Careful, he don't do to you like his done to others in his pass, he's been to nice, UMMM!!! He is looking for something, BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
              Miau!!!

Comment

for get it

[QUOTE]Originally posted by puertoricanDIVA

ok, i just recently met this guy from puerto rico. well about 1 month ago. and we have been getting a little serious latley. he is a profesional salsa/marenge dancer, and is also in a salsa/marenge band. the thing is, is that he has "a past" and he is WELL KNOWN. if you know what i mean! but the thing is, is that for the past month we have spent sooo much time together. he picks me up from college, takes me lunch to work, calls me ALL THE TIME, he has even invited me with him to his out of town gigs. and i have not seen any clues that he is the way everyone says he is. i am soo afraid of falling for him. last friday i showed up with him at the club he plays at. he introduced me to everyone as his novia. but then through out the night different ladies would go up to him and flirt with him, but he would always look at me and wink his eye. ????? he tells me that i am different, and that he is tired of playing around, he is 23 years old, and he is ready to settle down with one girl. Me. should it take it seriouslly???? no quiero sufrir! ayudame gente! por favor

------------------

PuErTo RiCaN DiVa*
                Nicole Marie
                [/QUOTE
                I AM A MAN SO I KNOW WHAT I AM GO TO SAY.I AM GOING TO GIVE U A PUERTO RICIAN MANS POINT OF VIEW.I HAVE BEEN THERE I WAS 23 ONCE.LOOSE HIM BEFOR IT IS TO LATE U NEED YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL MAN.NOT A CLUB GIGALO.U NEED ADOCTOR OR SOMETHING.I AM 32 HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE.U EVER HEARD THE EXPRESSION PUERTO RICIANO AL FIN.I HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT AND HE FITS THE DESCRIPTION.ASK A OLDER PUERTO RICIAN WOMAN THAT HAS BEEN DIVORCED FROM ONE OF THESSE GUYS.OR UR GRANDMOTHER.HONEY BE CAREFUL US MEN CAN COVER UP ALOT OF THINGS.PUERTO RICIAN POWER.

Comment

YOU DON'T NEED A MD TO BE HAPPY

I DON'T AGREE WITH WILBERTO, WHY FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY YOU DON'T NEED A DOCTOR TO FING HAPPINESS, YOU FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS, I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT DO I ONLY CAN GIVE YOU MY OPINION LIKE YOU REQUESTED, IT'S TRUE HE IS 23 AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS TO YOUNG TO SETTLE DOWN, HE MAY BE SINCERE AND HE MAY BE YOUNG, BUT HONESTLY AGE DOSEN'T MATTER BECOUSE IF THEY GOING TO DO SOMETHING BEHING YOUR BACK AGE DON'T MATTER, YOU CAN BE 23, 30, 40, 50 EVEN 60 AND BE UNFAITHFUL TO YOUR PARTNER ITS ALL DEPEND WITH THE PERSON. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CONTINUE DATING , LET THE RELATIONSHIP TAKE ITS COURSE AND TIME WILL TELL, BUT BE CAREFULLY AND DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER, YOU ALSO YOUNG AND REMEMBER NOT ALL MENS LOOKING FOR ONE THING ONLY, GIVE TIME AND YOU WILL SEE, IF HE WANT YOU AND REALLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU, HE WILL WAIT LONGER A MONTH CAN'T TELL ABOUT A PERSON. TAKE CARE YOUR BISEXUAL MAN

Comment

Re: YOU DON'T NEED A MD TO BE HAPPY

Originally posted by bisexual
                    I DON'T AGREE WITH WILBERTO, WHY FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY YOU DON'T NEED A DOCTOR TO FING HAPPINESS, YOU FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS, I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT DO I ONLY CAN GIVE YOU MY OPINION LIKE YOU REQUESTED, IT'S TRUE HE IS 23 AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS TO YOUNG TO SETTLE DOWN, HE MAY BE SINCERE AND HE MAY BE YOUNG, BUT HONESTLY AGE DOSEN'T MATTER BECOUSE IF THEY GOING TO DO SOMETHING BEHING YOUR BACK AGE DON'T MATTER, YOU CAN BE 23, 30, 40, 50 EVEN 60 AND BE UNFAITHFUL TO YOUR PARTNER ITS ALL DEPEND WITH THE PERSON. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CONTINUE DATING , LET THE RELATIONSHIP TAKE ITS COURSE AND TIME WILL TELL, BUT BE CAREFULLY AND DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER, YOU ALSO YOUNG AND REMEMBER NOT ALL MENS LOOKING FOR ONE THING ONLY, GIVE TIME AND YOU WILL SEE, IF HE WANT YOU AND REALLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU, HE WILL WAIT LONGER A MONTH CAN'T TELL ABOUT A PERSON. TAKE CARE YOUR BISEXUAL MAN

Comment

HMM...

hm girL aLL i couLd teLL u is TEN CUIDAO i mean reaLLy...get tO knOw him a LittLe mOre and try nOt tO faLL for him tOO much cuz us girLs Be faLLin hard, just take it easy and dont rush things, and if his "past" that you hear about is true but he's serious for reaL, then he'LL be true to YOU...just BE CAREFUL =]

Comment

Even though life is short I would advise you to take it slowly and like the others suggested BE VERY CAREFUL!!!! Most young guy's are still soul searching and trying to find themselves at that age. But life's a risk, the best way of finding out if he really cares for you is to take things slow and get to know eachother much better. That might save you a lot of pain in the long run.
                        Chrdef22

Comment

ACHO MAMITA QUE MUCHA GENTE SE HAN PREOCUPADO POR TI!
                          BUENO COMO BUENOS BORICUAS THATS WHAT WE GOTTA DO.MI CONSEJO ES QUE SI CREES EN DIOS LE PIDAS QUE TE DE LA RESPUESTA A TU PROBLEMA. PORQUE SOLO EL CONOCE NUESTROS CORAZONES Y QUIEN SABE TALVEZ TU NOVIESITO SI VALE LA PENA.PERO POR SI ACASO RESULTA SER COMO EL 99.9% DE LOS HOMBRES ( GUYS I'M JUST PLAYING!)HASTA QUE NO ESTES SEGURA DEL TIPO DE RELACION QUE QUIERES TENER CON EL MAMITA NO TE TIRES DE CABEZA.I HOPE YOU END UP WITH SOMEONE QUE TE MERESCA.GOD BLESS!

Comment

I say play it by ear girl. You never know. There is some decent men out there still around. Maybe take a break from him for a week or so and see how you feel then?

YiS 35.

Comment

Wait for a while

Oye you should wait for a little while longer and he gives us good boricua males a bad rep if he's going to present you to his friends as his novia act like it do'nt let him diss you like that mamita confront him ,Me I met this girl 2 weeks ago and I still have,nt called her my girl yet she stereo-typed me as a bad guy 'cause she had a bad expirience with another boricua pero le dije que vamos a cojer lo suave dia por dia eso lo que tu debe de aser con ese muchacho tell him how you feel if he disagrees it was'nt meant to be ok mamita if he really likes you he would understand your fellow soulmate searcher salserito1 aka willie gee

Comment

Working...
                              X