looking for new penpals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new penpals

What Up! Hi my name is Monae and i am looking for penpals to talk to. it doesn't matter where u r from or what race u r just holla at me and i will holla back at cha.

Monae Aka baby gurl

whats up

Hey this is santana i'm looking for penpals that know alot about puerto rico. I'm blk and portuguese i'll be visiting p.r in march. I'm 19 but i'll be 20 in a few weeks.u?

Comment

santana21

hey
      sorry it took so long to respond back to ya. well i really don't know to much about p.r. so we are basically in the same position i am trying to find out about it too. i plan on going in about a year so maybe u can tell me more about it when you return.

Your buddy
      Chasity aka babygurl

Comment

Hey, out there, just a shout out to all of the Boricuas in the house, a warm hug and hello from Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. Anyone out there wanting to write to me, feel free to do so. I am a 45-yr old male, who likes meeting people, and likes friendship. Hopefully I can be a good one for you. Take care of yourself!
        Gil Hernandez Seda

Comment

Pen pals

Hi

my husband is looking for his family, I know you probably are kinda busy for this. But if you could send me the tourist info # , i would appreciate it. It seems that I can not bring down information from Puerto Rico, Please help me

Comment

re: last name seda

Originally posted by gil4895
            Hey, out there, just a shout out to all of the Boricuas in the house, a warm hug and hello from Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. Anyone out there wanting to write to me, feel free to do so. I am a 45-yr old male, who likes meeting people, and likes friendship. Hopefully I can be a good one for you. Take care of yourself!
            WHAT GOT MY ATTENTION WAS YOUR LAST NAME,SEDA.PART OF MY FAMILY WAS SEDA RAMIREZ AND FROM CABO ROJO.DO YOU HAVE A AVELINO SEDA RAMIREZ,MERCEDES SEDA RAMIREZ OR A ANDRES RAMIREZ ,IN YOUR FAMILY TREE?LET ME KNOW PLEASE.THANK YOU.HAVE A GOOD DAY

Comment

Seda Marty are my mother's last names. Her father is Ezequiel Seda, her uncle was (may he rest in peace) Julio Rosa, sports enthusiast and former boxing coach in Cabo Rojo. She has several family members ni Guaniquilla, I don't know them all, but some names seen familiar. so who knows! Maybe you could write to my email address and maybe we can find out the family ties! Take care! (gilhernandezs@hotmail.com)
              Gil Hernandez Seda

Comment

re:SEDA

HI GIL:I WROTE TO YOU ON YOUR EMAI;\L ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO.JUST WONBDERING IF YOU RECEIVED MY EMAIL.ANYWAY YOU CANT WRITE TO ME ON MY EMAIL-------coqui1955@myway.com.THANK YOU P.S. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Comment

Working...
                X