NYC Girl New to Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in da jauz!!!

'Yo... da RicanYankee is in da jauz... i b kom'n more often but workz is da word!!! anywho, if u wanna, drop a line, n i'll getz back when i have time... c wut gives... i'm da alpha male... "2dakoolgodariches"...
    RicanYankeeRicanYankee RicanYankee

Comment

What's Up Rican Yankee

I know what you meanÖthis week has been pretty crazy for me. No problem...drop a line whenever you can.
      Last edited by nycangel; 16th September 2005, 18:18. Reason: What's Up Rican Yankee

Comment

reply to nyc girl.

hey im from a country far away, and certainly wouldn't mind having a pen pal from another country. so if you want to you can e-mail me on urban_huni@yahoo.com.

Comment

2nycangel

hey gurl.... sup??? hows da city??? itz been so long dat i can hardly remember... just a few years... but it seems like an eternity.. i miss the walks down University, watching da Yanks from the roofo of the #4.... hangin' out at Andersons Place, overlooking Jerome n da Stadium... i used 2 watch cars at da parking lot for a couple of bucks.... those were da daze... anyways... just wanted to say hi b4 turning in... have 2 b at da j.o.b. at 10pm.... gonna catch sum shuteye.... tok 2 u laterz.... daRicanYankee4peasnLuv....

Comment

Hey Rican, things are good. I have not been in the city for a few weeks now. Currently Iím in Ohio, but I know what you mean.

Comment

Hello Yordanos,
              Thereís nothing wrong with meeting people from across the globe . Where are you from?

Comment

Yo' sup...???

hey angel, wut up?... here chillin'... so how's da buck-eye state??? say hi 2 Dayton n Cinci... tell them i miss them... kool nites n warm dayz r da norm here... gettin' into the dreaded winter mode... i'm moving to the equator... yo'... got 2 go... Paz.....

Comment

Originally posted by Delgado22
                  LOL!!!

"The heart of it all"

Glad you said it was corny before I did!
                  Never understood the lure of that state...

Does our state flag remind you of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Colorblind

Does our state flag remind you of anything?

Yeah at first glance...
                    I used to know all the state flags by sight, but I do remember that one of Ohio. I guess anything with red, white and blue with stars will get your eye at first... lol

Comment

Hello (once agin) ^_^

Hello (once again)

Wow, this thread is still here; lol. I just wanted to chime in once again and say hello to some old friends and hopefully some new ones as well (Iím back *giggles*, like what they have done with the site; very nice ^_^); looking forward to meeting wonderful people and just having great conversations, chats, or an exchange of e-mails. Type me a line or send me a message if you wish to communicate. Take Care, bye. ^_^/~~

Comment

Would you like to be my Pen Pal

Warm greetings, from the Island of Enchantment- Puerto Rico, I was raised in NYC, ever since I retired I been living in this beautiful "Borinquen", best wishes to you and yours, hoping to hear from you, Chao.

Comment

Request to be your Pen Pal

Originally posted by nycangel View Post
                          Hello (once again)

Wow, this thread is still here; lol. I just wanted to chime in once again and say hello to some old friends and hopefully some new ones as well (Iím back *giggles*, like what they have done with the site; very nice ^_^); looking forward to meeting wonderful people and just having great conversations, chats, or an exchange of e-mails. Type me a line or send me a message if you wish to communicate. Take Care, bye. ^_^/~~

Dear Person, warm greetings from Puerto Rico, I was raised in NYC, I graduated from De Witt Clinton High School, enlisted in the military
                          and since retiring I live "en la Islita que me vio nacer ", may the Higher Power of your understanding, instill in your inner self, calmness, serenity, hope, health and keep you, best wishes to you and yours, awaiting for your reply,

Comment

Originally posted by nycangel View Post
                            Hello, I'm from New York City, New York and I'm interested is getting to know people from abroadÖif you would like to chat drop me a line.
                            Hi what part of NYC are you from? I'm from the bronx.

Comment

Working...
                            X