NYC Girl New to Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Girl New to Community

Hello, I'm from New York City, New York and I'm interested is getting to know people from abroad…if you would like to chat drop me a line.

Bienvenidos, nycangel!

Glad to have you here. Enjoy your time here posting...

Comment

Hi

Hi Welcome:i Too Was Living In New York City.16 Years Ago.dont Missed It.now I Live In Ohio.love It.how Old Are You? And Again Welcome To Puertorico Com.

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the welcome I’m sure I will enjoy this community.

nr... why did you leave NYC? Are you originally from there? I love the city because of its cultural diversity…no other place that I have been compares to New York City as of yet. I guess you can say everybody has a love for their hometown.

Comment

Someone from New York who prefers Ohio OVER New York???

I miss New York everyday. I will say that, even though we have a lot of diversity here in North Carolina. It does not compare to New York.

Comment

Delgado...lol...I know that's right

Comment

Angel, in what borough do you reside?

Comment

We all welcome you here with open arms and hearts

Here you will find many interesting subjects to read and write about without limits whatsoever. I strongly do recommend you to prepare your mind and heart for many other subjects that might just sound somewaht strong but really they just are a part of getting other members to participate in writing. Please do enjoy it here and have fun. God bless you!
                Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

Delgado, I’m from Manhattan but currently (ironically enough) I’m in Ohio .

Leex, I’ve been reading a few of the post and the topics are interesting…everyone has an opinion and of course everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion (hey that’s what forums are for) .

Comment

Hmmm... sounds like a lot of "transplants" who USED to live in New York and should no longer claim it. LOL

Comment

Says you Delgado…say you…once a New Yorker ALWAYS a New Yorker. There is nothing wrong with representing from where one came.

Comment

Oh, I will ALWAYS be a New Yorker at heart, don't get me wrong.
                        But I know some people who live here now and have been here longer than I have... they have lost their accent, their mindset and everything! LOL... and act as if they never left!

Comment

I guess you can say for some they have a sort of pride for where they were born and raised and that even though the have moved, for what ever reason, they still feel apart of the community that they had belonged to. Speaking from a personal experience…just as those who have come to this country from the Caribbean (or other nations) and have lived here for many years they still acknowledge and have much love for the place where they where raised; keeping alive the traditions and festivals from their homeland. Whether coming to the United States (E.U.) or being a natural citizen everyone in some form or fashion acknowledge their place of birth; or the place where they have fond memories. East, West, North, South…in the States out of the States it makes no difference...

Comment

Ohio - the heart of it all

Originally posted by nycangel
                            Delgado, I’m from Manhattan but currently (ironically enough) I’m in Ohio .

Leex, I’ve been reading a few of the post and the topics are interesting…everyone has an opinion and of course everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion (hey that’s what forums are for) .

OHIO is in the house... I know my comment it corny but, I just had to chime in. (jee - jee)

Comment

LOL!!!

"The heart of it all"

Glad you said it was corny before I did!
                              Never understood the lure of that state...

Comment

Working...
                              X