Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED A FRIEND EMAIL ME!!!!!!!

HI EVERYBODY,

I'M NEW AT THIS SO I JUST WANT TO START JUST BY SAYING HI..

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ELECTIONS (VOTES) IN HOW THEY CAN'T TELL US WHO WILL BECOME THE NEXT PERSINDENT... GIVE ME YOUR OPINION....

[Edited by MARISOL69 on 10th November 2000 at 05:47]

HELLO MARISOL,
    HI, I`M ALSO NEW AT THIS, MY NAME IS JESUS, I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND I USED TO LIVE IN CAMDEN COUNTY, IN A LITTLE TOWN CALL BLACKWOOD.
    I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
    JESUS

Comment

need a friend?

Hey Marisol69
      Hey whats up?Im a female I live in california!!! Im 20yrs
      Old.Im pretty new my self.I am real upset about the Electios
      I cant stand George Bush!!!!!I really like Al Gore cause he cares for Minorities,and me being puerto rican and my family mixed with black as well as my boyfriend being black I care about that Alot!!! Bush is a prejudice A@&Hole!!!! Well you can e-mail me if you like.
      you can e-mail me at Candice.C@puertorico.com

Comment

Hello I live in Chicago and Gore won in Illinois I do not care so much for him but he is definately for the poor. Hope this is finally resolve. I also new at this it is kind of cool to be able to comminucate with someone from pr.

Comment

HELLO, IJUST JOIN IN PR.COM, I LIVE IN ORLANDO, AND I REALLY WANT GORE TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY, IT IS TRUE THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES FOR MINORITIES, I'M REALLY OPSET FOR WHATS GOIN ON HERE IN FLORIDA. I REALLY WANTS THIS TO END.HERE IS MY OTHER E-MAIL ADRESS VPELLOTALERS@CS.COM WRITE ME SOON

Comment

Hi Marisol,

My name is Alex, borned in Puerto Rico and lived half of my life there and the other half in Fla., right now I'm part of the Army and currently deployed in Bosnia, if you want a penpal, or to start a friendship let me know.

Bye and take care.

Comment

Pen Pal

Marisol69:

Me crie en Bayamon, en la urbanizacion de Bayamon Gardens. Me gradue de la high the Bayamon en el 69.

Vivo en Florida, en el pueblo de Gainesville.Hacen anos que no veo a Puerto Rico, y hecho de menos las personas que conocia durante esa epoca.

Todavia tendo decenas de relativos que viven en la isla.En relacion a la politica, el presidente electo Bush es mi favorito.

Jimmy

Comment

HI MARISOL69
                LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU OR ANYONE THAT CAN TELL ME ABOUT MY HOMETOWN. RIO PIEDRAS.
                HAVE FAMILY THERE AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOO BUSY TO TALK LONG. ALWAYS TELL ME TO COME HOME.
                MY FATHER AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN PONCE AND I HAVE FAMILY IN BAYAMON, SAN JUAN HUMACO. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME
                HERE.
                I LIVE IN PORTAGE, INDIANA AND HAVEN'T BEEN HOME IN AT LEAST
                12 YEARS.

:CONFUSED:
                :ROLLEYES:
                :]
                ;WINK

Comment

Working...
                X