Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surging for male and female penpals in Puerto Rico

Hi everybody,

I come from Germany and like to have penfriends in Puerto Rico because I fell in love with this beautiful country.
    I am 29 years old, are from good old Germany, I like music, dancing, singing, poems and are totally romantic at heart.

I am not looking for pervers people, ok? If you are interested to write me donīt hesitate.

Ciao Kiki

looking for a pen pal

Hi,
    I live in Reseda California.Im 20yrs old.I am full blood puerto rican!!!There arnt to many out here in cali.They are now slowly popin up!!
    I work at a DSL company doing customer service.I plan on being a runway modle.I am 6'0.write back if you would like.or e-mail .
    you can e-mail me at Candice.C@puertorico.com

Comment

HOT FROM SOUTH BEACH, FLORIDA

HEY KIKI,

GERMANY NICE PLACE TO BE RIGHT NOW. WHAT MAKE YOU MOVE HERE TO USA. WELL I AM PUERTORICAN ALSO AMD PROFESIONAL, MARRIED FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND BY THE WAY BISEXUAL, I LIVED IN SOUTH BEACH AND ITS THE BOMB, RIGHT NOW ALL THE CLUBS AND ALL THE CELEBRITIES AROUND THE TOWN, ITS NICE TO SEE SOME CHANGE FOR A WHILE. LET ME TELL YOU MIAMI AND SOUTH BEACH ARE THE ATOMIC BOMB. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO OUR LAND USA.
      THE BISEXUAL

Comment

Working...
      X