Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi!!!! I'm looking for crazy friendsssss!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi!!!! I'm looking for crazy friendsssss!!!

hiiiiiiii everyoneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my name is -- removed by admin --, but everyone call me --- removed by admin --! (so you can do it , too!!!!!)
    ......I love talking, smileing, laughing, making jokes, kidding, making other people laugh,.................I like travelling, and, first of all making friends.............with people like youuu!!! I do enjoy hot, sunny and latinos places like italy, spain or carribean countries!!!!!!!! so, if you want e-mail me at my address : -- email address removed by admin --.........or leave a message in this wonderful forum.............I'LL WRITE YOU VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))
    1 bacio!!!!
    Last edited by admin; 14th November 2012, 03:57. Reason: personal details removed by admin

Italiana!!!!!!!!

Hello my friend! I am glad to see another Italiana on this board! How sweet! I am also Italian. Only difference is I live in the states. So how is it in Italy?? I would love to visit some time. I wish mi madre would fly, so she could go there. So tell me, isn't Italian food the greatest??? Yummeeeeeeeeee Well, right me soon!
    Last edited by admin; 14th November 2012, 03:55.

Comment

Hi
      I live in Ohio but would love to talk to you in
      Italy. I worked in the phone company some years ago
      and loved to talk to people all over the nation.
      It's great to be able to talk like this to someone
      you don't know in some other part of the country.If you
      write me I'll write back very soon. Bye for now.....
      Last edited by admin; 14th November 2012, 03:55.

Comment

Check ur e- mail adress

originally posted by crazy_italian_girl
        My name is ------, but everyone call me ------ (so you can do it , too!!!!!)
        ......i love talking, smileing, laughing, making jokes, kidding, making other people laugh,.................i like travelling, and, first of all making friends.............with people like youuu!!! I do enjoy hot, sunny and latinos places like italy, spain or carribean countries!!!!!!!! So, if you want e-mail me at my address : ------------.......or leave a message in this wonderful forum.............i'll write you very, very, very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))
        1 bacio!!!!
        -
        was up crazy girl
        u need t check ur e-mail adress i could not get through i
        had return mail.so how is it in itly.i am puerto ricain/itlian.good combination ,no.my e- mail adress is small caps --------.hope to hear from u soon
        Last edited by admin; 14th November 2012, 03:57.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_italian_girl
          my name is ------, but everyone call me ----------!!!!! (so you can do it , too!!!!!)
          ......I love talking, smileing, laughing, making jokes, kidding, making other people laugh,.................I like travelling, and, first of all making friends.............with people like youuu!!! I do enjoy hot, sunny and latinos places like italy, spain or carribean countries!!!!!!!! so, if you want e-mail me at my address :[--------........or leave a message in this wonderful forum.............I'LL WRITE YOU VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))
          1 bacio!!!!
          -
          hi my friends cal me scarface.. im
          puerto rican ,,live in chicago ill. and love going to clubs
          and parties. i wil reall wnt to get to know u .. u sound
          so full of joy .. 5'10 hazel eyes and husky, how do u look.
          well im at work have to go please write bak ..
          ScarFace
          Last edited by admin; 14th November 2012, 03:58.

Comment

Working...
          X