Hey PRdude!

Que pasa??? So you want a penpal??
    We can be penpals if you'd like!

Comment

HOLA JENNIFER,
      DE DONDE ERES?, Y QUE HACES?

Comment

Puerto Rican Dudette

Hey PR Dude!! I'm a Puerto Rican Dudette.... 100% Boricua!! Need a Puerto Rican pen pal? Write me.

Comment

HELLO LILPRINCESS,
          HOW ARE YOU?, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?. ME I JUST GOT DONE WORK AND I`M READY TO GO HOME. HOPE TO HEAR FORM YOU SOON.

Comment

Just got done working? What time is it over there? I'm at work right now it is 9:30am central standard time here. Where do you work at? I'm an Acct. Executive here at Worldcom. I just got into work here 30 minutes ago. So tell me about yourself..... what's going on your side of the world? Me work, 25yrs old., single, ready for the weekend to go dance some salsa-merengue which is what I love to do!!

Comment

HEY VERY SOON
              IS 10:30 AM, I WORK FOR A NEWS PAPER AT NIGHT, I START AT 10:00PM. I LIVE IN FLORIDA NOW, I USED TO LIVE IN NJ. I`LL BE HEADING FOR PR NOW IN JANUARY TO SEE MY FAMILY. I LIVE HERE WITH A FRIEND. I`M 34, AND SINGLE, NO KIDS.

Comment

Hola to both of you here!

Hi guys/girly!

I am just over here in cold Ohio....YIKES...it is very very cold here. I am at work right now. How is it PUERTORICANDUDE that you are done working already? You are very lucky! It is 10:45am here (eastern standard time) and I have till 5pm. I am an Order entry/customer service rep. I am 5'9" tall, Italian. 24 years old. My friends are coming in from Texas tomm and we are going out dancing. I am going to take them to a Salsa/Merengue bar. I love to dance to that musica...I just wish there was more of it here. So how bout you PRDude...what is going on with you??

Comment

WELL HELLO!
                  I`M GOING HOME TO REST I HAVE TO COME BACK TONIGHT. MAYBE THIS WEEKEND I GO DANCING SOME MERENGUE AND SALSA TOO. JENNIFER I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN, AND LET ME KNOW HOW WAS IT.
                  SEE YA, JESUS.

Comment

I have an uncle that lives in South Florida. Me and a bunch of girls (puerto ricans of course) will be heading to florida next year for the Calle Ocho festival!!! I'm excited about that!!!! So you're a vampire up all night - sleep all day!!! Ha-Ha!!! Well sleep tight my fellow Boricua pen pal.
                    How's the weather?

Comment

I will let you know....

I will certainly let you know. I am not sure what part of Florida you are from..but have you ever been to Orlando, at City Walk..there is a bar there called Latin Quarter? I was in Orlando earlier this month and my friend and I went there...it was pretty fun.

That is nice that you are going back to Puerto Rico to visit you familia. How long will you stay for? What part of Puerto Rico do they live, is that where you were born?

Just wondering...let me know if you want to.

Tu amiga

Jennifer

Comment

Hello!
                        I was born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico, then moved to NJ. in 1985. Recently I just moved to south Florida near Miami. I`m 35 years old and single. I also like to dance salsa y merengue. Now is 10:00pm and I`m at work starting to get busy. I`ll be again in the morning. I hope to hear from you soon Jennifer and Lilprincess. See ya!!!!!!!

Comment

finally friday!

Thank heavens it is finally Friday! Geesh what a long week this has been. I am excited I will be seeing my friends from Texas this evening. They are coming to visit. I have not seen them in over a year so it should be very nice.

So PRDUDE...you should be getting off work here soon, it is about 10am est. Hope to talk to you soon!

Tu amiga,

Jennifer

Comment

Hello Jennifer,
                            How are you?, I hope you are ok, and not working as hard as I am. I just got in to the office is 10:00pm on wed. hope i can hear from you soon. I am from south Florida in broward co. just between Palmbeach and Dade. I`ve been in city walk too, just last year, that is a great place. So i hope you can write me soon.
                            see ya!!!!
                            Jesus.

Comment

lo siento.....

Sorry I did not respond sooner...just now saw your post. So how was your weekend?? I had fun with my friends from out of town. We had so much fun! It was good to see them again. So what did you do? Anything fun or exciting? Did you like Latin Quarter when you were there? I thought it was pretty cool! Well hope to hear from you soon....

Comment

Working...
                              X