Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for my family history! Perez, Colon, and the Maldonado from Ponce.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for my family history! Perez, Colon, and the Maldonado from Ponce.

Hi please email me about any information on the Perez, Colon, or Maldonado family from Ponce, Puerto Rico. I'll try to give more information to whoever replies.
    Thank you,
    -Hannah Torres-

Maybe

Hello my name is Iris and Im hoping something comes out of this. Well My mother left Ponce when I was about 2yrs old so I really dont know much about anything only what my mother has told me. My fathers name is Jeromin Colon Miranda, I also know that I have and aunt named Ana Iris I dont know her lastname, My grandparents names are Virginia and Narciso Colon, My mother has also mentioned something about a couple of streets there some lives on Calofornia st and the other lives on Something del Carive I cant remember the exact name of the street. There is also something about a store like a small grocerie store that my grandfather owned. Well I dont know much like I said but just maybe.You know I really hope this would be of help. I am from Southern California about 20 miles form the mexican border of Mexicali. I you know where your family might be and I can help dont even think twice about writing to me, just do it and maybe I can help.

Hoping to be related
    Iris Miranda Escobar
    IrsEscobar@aol.com (write to me here)

Comment

Believe it or not, Perez is not that common of a name in Puerto Rico. I have family in Ponce, however, the majority of the Perez family is in San Juan and Rio Piedras. Chances are that we may be related. If you need more information please E-Mail.

Comment

whats up i know some maldonados,and colon i don't think there r from ponce i just know them they use to live in ny now they live in harrisburg pa. in the spanish barrio.i hope u have alot of luck in finding ur famiily.
        wilberto75

Originally posted by villalobosytorres56
        Hi please email me about any information on the Perez, Colon, or Maldonado family from Ponce, Puerto Rico. I'll try to give more information to whoever replies.
        Thank you,
        -Hannah Torres-

Comment

Hello there:

Well first the Colon and Maldonado family are originally from Villalba, my grandmother name was Gregoria Colon Maldonado, maybe this can help you, and my siters husband is Carlos Perez from Ponce and they used to live around the center of the city of Ponce.

dude30

Comment

If i can help any, because i know how hard it is to search for some one. I been looking for my father a while now. But my last name is colon and my peoples are from caguas. Most of them are in PA so if i could be of any help let me know.

Comment

SweetCinnamon

Well right now I really don't know anything about my family. The only thing I know is that they are from Ponce, P.R. and they migrated to Hawaii. I hope that in the long run I find out that we could be related. Well I give you more information. If you want you can email me at:

NenaKitadeHawaii@puertoricoWOW.com

Hope to hear from you!

Tu amiga,
              -Hannah-

Comment

Pérez

The Pérez family came from the Canarie Islands of Spain. My Grand Father Francisco Pérez lived in Comerio Puerto Rico.
                Pérez is a name in the bible although I am not a religious person that was told to me by a Catholic Navy Father. While I was working in Japan. I am Pérez Morales and My Father is Perez Reyes.

Good luck let me know what else you find on the name Pérez.

Cuidate y suerte

Comment

Hey girl

I emailed you a couple of days ago did you get it. If you didn't received it email me at sweetcinna@yahoo.com
                  talk to you soon

tu amiga, jasmine

Comment

Working...
                  X