X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hola Alex,
    I hope things are relatively quite in Bosnia, we haven't been hearing much about that country, lately. First of all let me start by introducing myself,te escribe una compatriota from the 'Big Apple'. I was born in Ponce, but
    I grew up in NYC and now I'm thinking about moving to Dallas. Have you ever lived in Texas?

Ciao...mg

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hello Fello Floridian

So single dude over sees?? Admit it, I gather you are far from lonely!! Hee,hee

So where are you from in Florida?? I'm in Miramar, perhaps the next time you come back home, we can hook up to go dancing-as friends of course.

It will be nice to go w/a fellow Puertorican, ya que todos que he conocidos son Cubanos, o de sur america---chevere, pero seria un gusto en salir con un Paisano!!

Sera hasta la suya.
    Take care and be careful----Oh by the way, seems like you got alot of "Penpals" (girls at that, ooooooooo)hee,hee.

Chao
    Sunshine

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    hello alex

my name is angelia. i live in ny. i am 22, single, and have a 1 yr old son. i would love to hear from you! what are your interests???

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    hola alex!

hola alex!

soy alek desde italia y te digo que es un placer conocerte aqui! si quieres una nueva amiga aquì estoy. puedes escribir directamente a mi e-mail privatamente.
    hasta pronto!

beso

alek

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hola Alex

What's ups I just wanted to say hello and check out my profile if you want to talk hit me up. you new friend W/B/S

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hi Amarilys

Good to hear from you,

Happy New Year to you also, Caguas ah?, that is not very far from the placed I lived. How's the weather in Philly, I hope not too bad. Here in Bosnia we had a week of good weather, which is good, since we are always outside doing one thing or the other. I'm in the Army and my e-mail, I'm thirty and my email address is foilpaper@hotmail.com.

Well hope to hear from you, and have a good time tonight celebrating new year's eve.

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    LOOKING FOR A PENPAL E-MAIL ME!!

Hi Alex.
    Happy New Year!! My name is Amarilys and I live in Philly. Originally born in Caguas, PR. I am 21 years old and single I work for a Nutriceutical Company here and would like to here back from you. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• casanovva
    started a topic Need a friend and penpal (female)

Need a friend and penpal (female)

Hi, my name is Alex, I'm thirty years old and not married, currently deployed until October in Bosnia with the US Army, but will love to hear from you and establish a friendship.

Born in Puerto Rico and live half of my life there, and the other half in Florida.

Take care,
Working...
X