I'm looking for pen-pals!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for pen-pals!!

Hi my name is Amarilys and I live in Philly I am looking to meet new people from the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Hablo espanol, for those who don't know english. I am a 21 y/o female who likes to meet new people. So if your like me send me a note. I'll be waiting. And HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!!!

Hello

Hi Amarilys,

My name is Alex, you reply to my add from Bosnia, thanks. I lost my password so here I am with a new username, funny it is taking me a while to get used to the forum world. I didnt know if you would get my other reply so I answered yours. How are you doing?, I lived in Puerto Rico for seventeen years not very far off from Caguas, remember the Senorial Mall, well pretty close to it. I also speak spanish so you can asnwer my reply however you like. I'm in Bosnia for the time being but usually I lived in Florida and since I joined the Army in Georgia and in pretty much the rest of the world. My e-mail address is foilpaper@hotmail.com, hope to hear from you, and happy new year to you also.

Bye

Comment

Hola, amarilys
      My name is Jazmine, I'm also 21 years old and I live in Atlanta GA. But is always good to talk to some one from back home. I was raised in New York and I live in Philly for 2 years. Some of my peoples live in Harrisburg and all around the Northeastern states. I also enjoy talk to people all around the world, and especially my boricuas peeps. My peeps are from Caguas also. If you want a friend email me at sweetcinna@yahoo.com. peace much love.

Comment

Hola

Hola Amarilys,
        My name is Lenin and I just moved to Pine Hill, NJ close to Philadelphia. I just moved from California. I am 23 and a computer programmer finishing my studies out here. I am looking for new friends. My email is jodamaster31@yahoo.com. Let me know something! Later. Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
        X