Hello ladies!!! Care 2 reply?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ladies!!! Care 2 reply?

Hi, my name is Carlos and this is my first time here. I'm a 24 years old Puerto Rican living in the US. I would like to take this opportunity to meet new people and possibly start new friendships. Feel free to browse through my profile and if interested reply. Hope to hear from you soon!!
    Ciao!!

hola, carlos

what's in wisconsin? HaHaHaHaaaha, just joking. Well my name is jasmine i'm 21 years old and a puertorican princess. I live in Atlanta Ga, I currently just working, but pretty soon i will be going back to school. so you sing, tell me about it. talk to you soon.

Comment

what'ssssssssss uuuup?

Hola,
      i just e-mailed you, but i don't know if you got it or not
      bueno i have to go work out at this time but let me know if you got my photos??????
      GOD LOVE'S YOU DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!!!!

Comment

Hola!!!

Whats up FrostLatino???
        Im 20 yrs old. I live In California.If you need to talk e-mail me !!!!
        you can e-mail me at Candice.C@puertorico.com

Comment

Hi Carlos,
          I am an Italian girl from Milan. I really like to have some penpal from PuertoRico because I would like to know a lot on this island. Bye for now I have to work now. and you what do you do in your life?
          Sevvy

Comment

hi i just wanted to say i am an 18 year old boricua who live in louisiana. if you ever want to chat or email my address is yomaris.figueroa@puertorico.com or yomarisf2000@yahoo.com. i hope to hear from you soon. i have only been to puerto rico twice and im from there . isnt that sad. my parents were in the army and the only times i have gone are right after i was born and when my grandpa died in april 2000. well, talk to you later hopefully.

adios
            yomaris

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTLATINO
              Hi, my name is Carlos and this is my first time here. I'm a 24 years old Puerto Rican living in the US. I would like to take this opportunity to meet new people and possibly start new friendships. Feel free to browse through my profile and if interested reply. Hope to hear from you soon!!
              Ciao!!
              well I am a full blooded puerto rican living in Southern Illinois attending SIU I have been here 2 years picking up Business Skills. I soon will be returning to my hometown in Chicago. Let me describe myself I am light skinned,light brown eyes,long honey blonde hair,I am 5'2 tall and weigh 130.when you get time e-mail me at yafice07711@yahoo.com.I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Just wanted to say hi

Hi just wanted to say hi. I too am new on this I live in Brooklyn New York. I am 23. Born on the beautiful Island of Puerto Rico. I am also am interested in finding a pen pal. I work during the day and at night I am a full time mom of 2 beautiful girls. The lights of my life. I know this is a weird way to make friends but I'm not superficial nore do I have split personalities. Just another mom in search of a friend to talk to.I'm a very good listener. I have 2 younger brothers which used to come to me for advice long time ago but since they've found their future they don't need me any more for that but I loved helping them with any girl related questions they had. Feel free to E-mail me if you ever need someone like me to talk to. Take Care

Comment

Re: Just wanted to say hi

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BrendaV
                  [B]Hi just wanted to say hi. I too am new on this I live in Brooklyn New York. I am 23. Born on the beautiful Island of Puerto Rico. I am also am interested in finding a pen pal. I work during the day and at night I am a full time mom of 2 beautiful girls. The lights of my life. I know this is a weird way to make friends but I'm not superficial nore do I have split personalities. Just another mom in search of a friend to talk to.I'm a very good listener. I have 2 younger brothers which used to come to me for advice long time ago but since they've found their future they don't need me any more for that but I loved helping them with any girl related questions they had. Feel free to E-mail me if you ever need someone like me to talk to. Take Care

So your from New York and 23 that's cool your still young and full of love. so what made you e-mail me and tell me a little bit about yourself? I take the guess that you are in need of a pen pal well I would rather you e-mail me at yafice07711@yahoo.com. I'm sorry to hear that your brothers don't relate with you on a advice level any more but that is how siblings are after they get older they move on because someone knew is in their life to give them hell and brothers always move on like that but they come to big sis. when that girl break his heart don't fell lonely because my brother treats me like that to but he has come to me plenty of times when someone ****ed him over.well thank you for leaving me a forum I just hope that when you receive this please take note of my e-mail and e-mail me whenever also I tried to e-mail you like you said to but realized you did not leave no e-mail address.peace anytime e-mail me!!!!

Comment

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND HOPE
                    THAT YOU DON'T MIND A 18YR. GIRL
                    IF YOU WANT YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT COQUETA23@UNIVISION.COM
                    I WANT TO MEET DIFERENT PEOPLE. OK CHAO
                    Keila Canales

Comment

hey frostlatino, your notice sparked my curiosity. lets see if i spark yours also, maybe we can chat. I'm a 25 yr old female, half PR/half irish living in boring old CT. I am currently a teacher at an early childhood center, and also am a part time student going for my bachelors in social work/child protective services. I too love to sing! I also love to dance, write poetry and song lyrics, learn new languages, kickbox, and spend tiem with kids as much as possible, among other things. so, if you wanna give me a shout back, i'll respond for sure..cuidate...
                      con amor, djcaspersantana

Comment

Hi Sevvy;
                        My name is Carlos, you wrote to me a while back. I'm sorry I didn't reply until now. I was on a tour with my group and it's until now that I see your message. I hope you are still interested in writing to me. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
                        Until yours....

Comment

Re: Hola!!!

Originally posted by locarican
                          Whats up FrostLatino???
                          Im 20 yrs old. I live In California.If you need to talk e-mail me !!!!
                          Hola locarican;
                          Me escribistes hace un tiempo atrás. Perdona que no te había contestado es que andaba de tour con mi grupo y es hasta ahora que veo tu mensaje. espero que todavia desees escribirme. Mi email es Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
                          Sera hasta la tuya
                          Carlos

Comment

Hi sweetcinnamon;
                            Just wanted to say hi. I was in tour during the summer and lost contact with my email friends. Hope you are ok and that I hear from you again soon. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
                            Until yours
                            Carlos

Comment

Re: what'ssssssssss uuuup?

Whats up boricua;
                              Just wanted to say hi. Just got back from a tour this summer and I lost contact with my internet friends so hope everything is ok with you and to hear from you soon. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
                              Until yours

Comment

Working...
                              X