Hello ladies!!! Care 2 reply?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola Yomaris;
    Mi name is Carlos, you wrote to me a while back. I'm sorry I'm replying now after such a long time. I was in a tour with my group and just now I was able to check my messages. Anyways, I hope you still want to write to me. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
    Until yours!!!
    Carlos

Comment

Originally posted by djcaspersantana
      hey frostlatino, your notice sparked my curiosity. lets see if i spark yours also, maybe we can chat. I'm a 25 yr old female, half PR/half irish living in boring old CT. I am currently a teacher at an early childhood center, and also am a part time student going for my bachelors in social work/child protective services. I too love to sing! I also love to dance, write poetry and song lyrics, learn new languages, kickbox, and spend tiem with kids as much as possible, among other things. so, if you wanna give me a shout back, i'll respond for sure..cuidate...
      Hi djcaspersantana;
      How are you? You wrote to me a while back. I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I was in a tour with my band and it is now that I got a chance to check my mailbox. I would love to have a chance to stay in touch with you if you are still interested. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
      Hope to hear from you soon.......

Comment

Hi Yafice;
        Thanks for replying my note. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply back, I was in a tour with my band and it is now that I got a chance to check my messages. I hope you are still interested in staying in touch. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
        Until yours!!!

Comment

Re: Just wanted to say hi

Hi BrendaV;
          My name is Carlos, you wrote to me a while back. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I was on a tour with my group during the summer and it is now that I got a chance to check my mail box. I would love to keep in touch with you, that's if you are still interested. Please let me know. My email is Carlos_I_Velazquez@hotmail.com
          Until yours!!!!!!

Comment

whats up

Whats ^?? Im 18 years old Puertorican from Caguas,PR and live in Fort Gordon , GA... Because of the ARMY... Im just looking for some cool a$$ people to chat with ... I love to sing and dance... If your interested in knowing more about me u can email me : Pr Mamichula5965@aol.com

Much love 4 MY PUERTORICAN PEPS..1

Comment

Working...
            X