X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hola papi's

Atention!!!!!
    looking for some boricuas p's
    i'ts pretty hard to meet my folks living in the ATL...
    feel free to contact me. chao!!!!!
    GOD LOVE'S YOU DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!!!!

Hola, como estas
    yo, i Puertorican and I also live in Atlanta, i feel you i've been living here for like three years, and i've meet like three out here. I have a post on the general personel and only got one respond. My friends be telling me were alot of us hangout, but i haven't had time to visit. But i know there is some more of us out here in ATL. so just holla at me, talk to you soon.

Comment

thank you for contacting me where in the ATL do you live

Comment

Where are my mamis at?

I'm a boricua from Sac, Cali and just looking for some nice looking ladies that like to have some fun i you know what i mean? check me out and let me know whats up my e-mail address is p.olivo@puertorico.com so feel free to drop a few lines

Comment

Yo, I live in Decatur, What about yoU?

Comment

hola

I'm from sandy springs,
            you said that you have been down here for 3 years
            where did you come from???
            I came from conn.

[Edited by boricua75 on 13th January 2001 at 17:47]

Comment

Que pasa???

Where is everyone at??????

Comment

Whats ups?

Hey girl I was raised in NY, but mother move to Harrisburg, PA and I also lived in Philly. My bestfriend lives in New Haven, Connecticut and I was just up there for Christmas. I miss it so much, I miss my peoples, the food, the environment. It's such a different vibe up there. Down here the mostly cater to mexican, they cool and all but it not the same. I work in Duluth. So how old are you? What do you do down here? well talk to you soon.

Comment

Hola Amiga,
                  well i work in Norcross for a cell phone company called us comm am 25yrs of age. but at this time i have the biggest hang over ever since saturday it was my girls b-day so we went
                  all out...i need to lay down....write back chao!!!!!

Comment

Hey girl

have you been to club kaya it off the chain on Friday, Maybe we could hook up and hang out. I feel you on the hang over tip I was like that on New Year's Eve. but let my know and you could show me where all the hot spot are at.

Comment

Hey

that's cool i don't mind going out with you,
                      just let me know when you want to go out and we can hook up
                      maybe we can meet for coffe or something just to get to know each other better
                      what do you think???

Comment

Hey

Yeah that sounds good just let me know what days are good for you. Do you work on the weekend? Do you have e-mail? Let me know I don't want to put my number out there. Were in Norcross do you work? holla back. take care.

Comment

i hear you on that, well go into my profile and you can e-mail me privately.
                          i don't work on the weekends, and i work by peachtree ind off 285 are you familiar?
                          bueno weeken would be good for me.....e-mail me chao!!!!!!!

Comment

SORRY I'M IN DALLAS

SUP GIRL,
                            I LIVE IN DALLAS TX. IF YOU WANT TO TALK OR SEND E-MAIL GO AHEAD AND SEND ME ON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME. COLEMANJESSE@HOTMAIL.COM. I'M PUERTO RICAN ALSO.

Comment

Whats up?

Whats up SweetCinnomon and Boricua75 and Judono!!!
                              I think thats cool that guys might meet!!! Have fun for me too!!! There isnt to many Ricans out here in Cali!!!! Well hit me back!!!
                              you can e-mail me at Candice.C@puertorico.com

Comment

Working...
                              X