• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    hi d hall

what do you do look like d hall

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Sorry

I try to e-mail you but it came back to me. I am from Elberton and u? Tell me about your self.

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    what's up D

My name is jasmine I sent you and email did you recieve it? I also live in GA also, what part of GA do you live in?
    If you want to chat email me at sweetcinna@yahoo.com. let talk

your new friend
    jasmine

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Whats up D-Hall

Whats up?I live in Reseda California.Im 20 yrs old.Im tryin to be a model,I work a internet provider company I do customer service! I have a boyfriend he is 25yrs old.I am full Puerto Rican. Fell free to write back.

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Yes, I love puerto rico. I live in Ga. right now. I will be moving to Florida to go to college in Aug. I am 19. I enjoy playing sports, meet new people, hanging out, and mainly just having fun. What about you. What do you like to do?How old are you? And where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Yes I would really like to go but I don't know which is the right time. I would like to go when there are not so many tourists in order to really understand the way of living in Puerto Rico. Did you like Puerto Rico?
    Where are you from? How hold are you? What do you do in your life?
    I work for a consulting company, it is a little bit boring I think every work are boring!
    Anyway I have to say you helle (I should work)
    Bye for now

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    What's up?

No, I don't mind if you e-mail me. I am not from puerto rico but I went last summer. I will be going again this summer. You need to go.

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Answer to your e-mail

Hi, I am an Italian girl from Italy. Do you mind to have an Italian penpal? Are you from PuertoRico? I have never been there, but I would like to go.
    Bye for now

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    I go to school at Elbert County High. So what do you like to do?

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    whats crackin homie. so what school you at? i am at south seattle community college i am taking G.E.D. here then i am going to take collage here to.

Leave a comment:

• d-hall
    started a topic PEN PAL NEEDED

PEN PAL NEEDED

Will someone please e-mail me. I don't care who. I just want to talk to someone while i am
    at school and off of work. It do not matter what you. Please e-mail me.
    s.hall@puertorico.com
Working...
X