Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF U A TRUE BORICUA...READ THIS!

WHHHHHASSSSSSSSSSUPPP BORICUAS!
    AIGHT U MUST BE A TRUE RICAN IF U READN THIS..LOL..IMMA BORICUA OUT OF CALI...REPPIN DAT P.R PRIDE TO THE FULLEST ON THA WESTCOAST.THERE AINT MANY OF US OUT HEA SO IM HOLDN IT DOWN...FEEL ME? IF U INTERESTED IN EMAILIN ME OR JUST BEIN MY LIL PEN PAL (LOL) DEN HIT ME BACK...
    -CHRIZTINA MARIE...
    ***WEPA***

reppin

i really don't know how better to rep my boricuas than having won at the biggest game ever. three lifetimes after the power, against all odds, this immortal click nigga got hit wit bricks but kept gittin right back up. i'm in cali too. got a funny feelin theres gonna be mad boricuas headin this way. hit me up when you git one. madebadd@bet.com

Comment

weppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mi gente boricua 2 da fullest reppinin chicago pa que tu lo sepaaaaa na mean. lol what is up what is up what is upppppppp mi boricua gentez!!@!@!@! well im representin for all mah boricuaz in chicago im new to puertorico.com so if anyone wants to be my lil pen pal lol well hit me up!@!@! im mad cool and funny and im very understanding and caring person and im madddd cool to talk to so hit me up!@!

wepppppppppaaaaaaa

Comment

Just want to say hi to everyone out there in Chicago. So what's up with out there. Everybody getting ready for the Puerto Rican parade this summer. Right now it's snowing out here. What is up with that!

Comment

WUSSUP BORICUAS,
          So u in chi-town? My girl, she puerto rican and she just moved out hea to cali. She a crazy puerto rican, let me tell you! lol..How is it out there? allot of boricuas? Well imma hit u up and get back at me...we can do that lil pen pal thang....haha...
          boricuas puttin it down for tha westcoast boricuas! CALI-RICAN! WHAAA WHAA
          ---WEEEEPAAAA----

Comment

wassssssssuuuppppppppp mama!@

chi town is cool is like new york. lol this town never sleeps well at least i dont eva sleep lol there are madddd boricuas over here especially by humboldt park . humboldt park is "wepppppppppppppppppppaaaaa" country lol. yo we can be lil pen pals lol because it seems to me that you are crazy just like me so we can do this lol lol well i got to go hit me up

boricua love
            puertorican_mamita

Comment

Wassssssup all a yall? Shortee
              out here in Cali reppin to all my
              Boricua hermanos y hermanas!
              Imma be out in Borinquen this
              summer to see all my familia!
              Espero que todo esta bien con todos! Cuidate!
              -Shortee
              When all a yall partee with me
              yall see who I be!

Comment

wussup again...
                Well thats koo chi-town iz like nueva york.i wanna go there sometime. I got fam out there but damn i dont know them...lol aww fo sho we can do that pen pal thing...lol cus of course im crazy girl.=).we all got that in us.
                hey calirican. Where in cali u stay at?im in tha bay area!
                ((408)) to be exact! Well since u in cali...mark ur calendar for tha dia de san juan festival here in san jose...at the fairgrounds on june 19.aight? keep in touch wid meeh...take care
                -westocast female

Comment

HI!

I have always wanted to go to New York. Perhaps someday. I would love to go to the PR Parade especially with all of the celebrities who show up.. like Marc Anthony... such a hottie...

Comment

Ref: Cali-Rican

I only know of two ricans, Puerto Ricans and Costa Ricans...
                    Where can I find me a Cali-Rican? A Puerto Rican is a Puerto Rican no matter where we reside unless you consider
                    yourself an Am-Rican (American Rican). I've been living in
                    california for thirty years and never occurred to me being
                    a Cali-Rican... "I rather be an all around Boricua".
                    Borinquen Vive en mi corazon no matter where that may be.

[Edited by Boricua4u on 24th April 2001 at 17:40]

Comment

Wazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppp!!!!!

Wepppp@@@@@@@@@@@ to all my Boricuas out here. Im representing for Chicago and NYC, but I fell as a Nuyorican, because I mostly lived in New York City, the Big Apple or the Big Pasteles. Wanna be my pen pal, e-mail me!

Comment

Nuyorican mami in South Florida..please reply!

"Que hay" to all my Boricuas out there! I'm a Puertorican chick born in Brooklyn, New York and now I'm living in West Palm Beach, Florida. I've been living here for almost 6 years, that makes me a Floridian now. What the hell you call a Puertorican that lives in Florida? Here's my guess.....A Florican! Ha, ha! Well, big up to all my Floricans in the dirty south (especially from south Florida). Holla at me!!!

Comment

Cali-Rican here, representing Lake Tahoe

Dia de San Juan Festival.... I'm there! Only one problem even though I lived in the East Bay for 25 years, I don't know where the San Jose Fair Grounds are! Could it possibly be where the San Jose Flea Market is/or used to be?
                          Could someone please give a sista directions????

THANKS!!!!!!

Comment

boricua chicago

whats hppning wht you out on the west coast.

Comment

boricua chicago

oh hell yes this summer fest is going to be smoking like always P.R. fest are hot everywhere

Comment

Working...
                              X