X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whsssssssup wth you on the fest tip

Comment

Hey was up from el flaco

hey how you doing I,m from aguadilla I was planing to visit cali this year but with my luck Iwill be stuck in aquake please write back we can be pals . you can also get me at [email protected] God bless.

Comment

Puerto Rican Festival

So if everone getting ready for the big Puerto Rican festival this year at Humbolt Park? Just in case you need to know the date, it's on Saturday, June 16.

Comment

Chi-Town Representin'!!!

What up all my boricuas in da chi! Most definetly the fest will be off the hook this summer. Maybe I'll see some of yall there! I don't know who I'm going with yet but it's a good opprotunity to meet more new friends if yall know what i mean! ha ha!

Comment

Puerto Rican Festival - Humboldt Park

Yes I agree the festival is going to be going on this year in Chicago! It's almost coming. Two more weeks.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CaLiZfLyRiCaNmA
              WHHHHHASSSSSSSSSSUPPP BORICUAS!
              AIGHT U MUST BE A TRUE RICAN IF U READN THIS..LOL..IMMA BORICUA OUT OF CALI...REPPIN DAT P.R PRIDE TO THE FULLEST ON THA WESTCOAST.THERE AINT MANY OF US OUT HEA SO IM HOLDN IT DOWN...FEEL ME? IF U INTERESTED IN EMAILIN ME OR JUST BEIN MY LIL PEN PAL (LOL) DEN HIT ME BACK...
              -CHRIZTINA MARIE...
              ***WEPA***
              [/QUO

whatz up boricua in chicago ITS BORICUA WEEK WE ARE CELEBRATING LIKE EVERY YEAR BORICUA DAY AND BELIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU US BORICUA WE ARE STRONG AND PROUD FOR OUR ISLA DEL ENCANTO SO IF YOU WANT EMAIL ME BACK AT [email protected] SEE YOU SOON BORICUA IN THE HOUSE AMOR.

Comment

PROUD PR'S

Originally posted by CaLiZfLyRiCaNmA
                WHHHHHASSSSSSSSSSUPPP BORICUAS!
                AIGHT U MUST BE A TRUE RICAN IF U READN THIS..LOL..IMMA BORICUA OUT OF CALI...REPPIN DAT P.R PRIDE TO THE FULLEST ON THA WESTCOAST.THERE AINT MANY OF US OUT HEA SO IM HOLDN IT DOWN...FEEL ME? IF U INTERESTED IN EMAILIN ME OR JUST BEIN MY LIL PEN PAL (LOL) DEN HIT ME BACK...
                -CHRIZTINA MARIE...
                ***WEPA***
                I LIVE IN CALI 2. JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT REAL BECAUSE THERE'S NOT TO MANY OF US HERE. DO U GO 2 THE PR FIESTAVEL EVERY YEAR.

Comment

WEEEEEPPAAAAA WHAS UP ALL. COM'N AT YA FROM AMERICA'S OTHER WEST COAST TAMPA FL. THE PUERTO RICAN SCENE OVER HERE GET'S OVERSHADOWED BY THE CUBAN SCENE, BUT YOU CAN STILL FIND A BORICUA....REMEMBER WE'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A TOYOTA LOOK GOOD. HIT ME UP AT [email protected] PAZ PARA VIEQUES

Comment

Working...
                  X