Hey boriquas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey boriquas

Hey guys! Im looking for some puerto rican friends I lived in Puerto Rico for a year when I was about 14 I miss living there it was so beautiful compared to this damn place I live in now lol. I have no puerto rican friends the ones I do have live 10 hours away Well E-mail me if you like.

Cindy Rivera
    :P

Hi there

Hi cindy how r you i could see how u miss PR i love it there where r you from in PR and where do u live now that you left that beauitful isla i wish i was there now. well do you know u have the same last name as me well girl you have a friend to talk to now. bye and hope to hear from u..
    PTO.RICAN LADY

Comment

hey

Well I lived in Cabo Rojo for that year I was in 6th grade there actually graduated in Puerto Rico which was great. It sucked cause I started 7th grade in Puerto Rico too but just for a month then my mom decided to leave PR to go back to NYC where my dad was. He was living In NYC working hard so we could get a house which didnt work out lol. but anyway he was born in Caguas where all my family is on his side. Hey thats so cool lol I don't know anyone with my last name except for Jerry Rivera lol and my family lol.. Thanx for replying. What part where you from? Well see ya around bye mija.
      :P

Comment

Re: hey cindy

HI CINDY MY FATHER IS ALSO FROM CAGUAS SO WHO KNOWS IF THEY ARE FAM.WHAT PART OF CAUAS IS HE FROM AND WHAT ITS HIS NAME MY FATHERS NAME IS JESUS RIVERA BUT MY DAD LEFT PR LONG TIME AGO,ME I WAS BORN IN THE CITY AND RASIE IN BROOKLYN BUT I LIVED IN PR LIKE THREE TIMES I LIKE IT THERE BUT I ALWAYS END UP COMING BACK TO THE BIG APPLE,SO TELL HOW OLD R YOU? AND WHERE IN THE CITY U LIVE IN SO SO WERE DO U LIKE IT BETTER OF BOTH PLACES?WELL WHAT GRADE YOUR IN NOW,I DONT GO TO SHOOL BECAUSE I AM A MOM OF 3 BOYS,AND U KNOW HOW IT IS THIS IS LA VIDA LOCA LOL.WELL SWEETY TILL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE AND TALK TO U SOON.:-)
        PTO.RICAN LADY

Comment

Hola Cindy!

Wassssup Cindy! Where in North Carolina do you live? Im out here in Cali but one of my friends jus moved out there.
          -Shortee

Comment

Working...
          X