I'm a Newbie Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Newbie Here!

Hello! Just thought I say hi to everyone, I have been lurking around for a week now and I figure why not join in and participate with you all.

I was born and raised in NYC and I now live in Puerto Rico!

Anyway I love to make new friends so I hope to hear from you all!

Ciao
    Izzy

Hi Izzy,

I am new in here too. I think is kind of cool that we can conect with many other people by the internet and make new friends. Do u???

i hope you enjoy been in PR. Is been a long time since the last time I was there. May be I will be going to visit next year.

Feel free to write me whenever u want.

Regards.

Comment

Finally a response from someone!

I almost had given up on getting some kind of reply. THANK YOU elguapo for responding to my post. Where are you from? You live in the states?

Well I do enjoy living here in Puerto Rico. I like NYC but only to visit...Which I am planning to go in July! I can't wait to see my parents and sister.

I am just hoping that this hurricane season won't be that bad, I hate to travel and worry at the same time if or when a hurricane will hit the island.

Anyway nothing NEW or EXCITING to tell at this end, I hope you are having a great day!

Izzy

Comment

Hi there!!!,

I actually live in Florida and work for a bank. The job is good, the pay is good, but sometimes the day get hectic. But is allright.

I am 28 yrs old and have been living in the states since 1996, when I join the Army. My family is still in PR (Ponce)and I am planning on going visiting next year.

Where in PR you are living???

Tell me more about yourself.

Your penpal.
        ElGuapo

Comment

I love Florida!

Florida is one of my favorite vacation spots! I have visited a few times, I have a best friend that lives in Lake Mary and another one in Fort Myers.

Hey you wouldn't happen to know a Rochelly Torres? She is a LONG LOST college friend that I am desparately trying to find! She joined the army a few years ago and I lost touch with her! I miss her soooooooooooo much!

Anyway to answer your question I live in Vega Baja way up north of the island! I love the Ponce Mall, but only visited like twice, once to go to the museum de ponce and another time cause I was just bored and wanted to drive and I just kept driving and driving and ended up in Ponce!

Ok I gotta run! thanks for you quick reply!

Take Care!
          Izzy

Comment

Hey!!!,

Yoyu never told me your age, and no, unfurtanetely I dont know her, sorry.

Comment

Hi there

Hi there how you doing ?

Comment

Hey Taina,
                I see that U R a newbie and so am I so I decided to write. So what part of NYC are you from? Currently I'm traveling and I find my self in Ecuador. This place is mad cool and there's lots to do. If you want e-mail at otto_veliz68@hotmail.com or yahoo under the same name.

One,
                Otto
                ottoveliz68

Comment

I'm a Newbie Here!

Taina,Hi! Leo Cougarcop, good I will be your pen pal
                  I'm into hip-hop and salsa rap, I just started this year,
                  I have a small company of puertoricanas in Tampa, Florida
                  maybe you have friends into street dance?

Any way I live in Pampa, Texas new here, I'm from Anaheim CA,
                  I grew up East Los Angeles,San Pedro,West Los Angeles, South Central. I attended Crenshaw High, Rancho Santiago
                  College in Santa Ana CA.

I like going to salsa club when I can find one and love
                  to dance,do you know sometimes I have perform with Ozone of
                  the Breakin' Video also with Fred Berry and Cambellock Jr.
                  one the original Lockers. I travel overseas
                  sometimes and make appearances in night clubs there.

Last August we traveled to Japan where we filmed a commercial, I hope you may be able to share some of
                  dance club favorites with me,I wonder if you can get me
                  owners who would be interested in some travel there?

Okay, I do not want to talk to much, why not send a picture
                  to me.

Leo Cougarcop
                  121 N. Sumner St.
                  Pampa, TX 79065

Comment

Working...
                  X