Philly mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly mom

Hello! I am very new to this site. My name is Angela and I am African American, married, mommy of two boys, and living in Philadelphia. I totally embrace the latino culture and find it very similar to my own. Warm, genuine, passionate people who can throw down in the kitchen!!!
    I have been to other message boards and just didn't feel comfortable posting there. I feel very comfortable here and hope to find lasting friendships here. Looking to hear from you soon.

Originally posted by Anghele
    Hello! I am very new to this site. My name is Angela and I am African American, married, mommy of two boys, and living in Philadelphia. I totally embrace the latino culture and find it very similar to my own. Warm, genuine, passionate people who can throw down in the kitchen!!!
    I have been to other message boards and just didn't feel comfortable posting there. I feel very comfortable here and hope to find lasting friendships here. Looking to hear from you soon.

Comment

Hi Angela from Philly!!!!

I am AngieB also from Philly . I moved to San Antonio, Texas
      August of 1995. I am a married 42 year old African American
      mom of 3 and we moved here from New Jersey because of the Air Force.My kids are 8,11, and 22.I love San Antonio because of the hispanic culture and this is my permanent home now. I grew up in South Philly, West Philly, and
      Germantown Martin Luther king High Class of 1977. Most of my family is still in Philly and South Jersey. I am at home all day on the internet alot trying to build my home biz.
      I would love to hear from you and anyone else from all over the world. Take Care
      Angie Brown

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime,
      and when you figure out which it is,
      YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.

Comment

Working...
      X