Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some grownup conversation!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some grownup conversation!!!!

Hey! It's me again. I'm just looking for some grownups to talk to, email, snail mail, whatever. I have an eighteen month old and a six month old, my husband is gone 'til August, I'm going stir crazy. Let's talk. Talk about anything...shopping, cooking, music, hair, kids, gasoline prices...anything. I hope I don't have to be Puerto Rican to get some conversation.

Peace y'all (I'm from Georgia)
    Angela

Hi Angela,
    I'm new here and I'm not Puerto Rican also. My boyfriend is Boricua and I'm from Poland.
    I understand how you feel becasue I'm in similar situation... I'm waiting to see my man and I'm getting crazy.
    My email address is: makosta@yahoo.com
    Margot

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by Anghele
      Hey! It's me again. I'm just looking for some grownups to talk to, email, snail mail, whatever. I have an eighteen month old and a six month old, my husband is gone 'til August, I'm going stir crazy. Let's talk. Talk about anything...shopping, cooking, music, hair, kids, gasoline prices...anything. I hope I don't have to be Puerto Rican to get some conversation.

Peace y'all (I'm from Georgia)
      Angela

Hey girl how are you? My name is Zorie and I am 24 years old an i have a boy an a girl my girl is the oldest. so you have two boys or the pair? don't worry this month is going to pass by quick and next thing you know your husband is going to be with you. I am from wisconsin/chicago i was born in chicago and know that i got married my husband wanted to be away from everyone so we decided to move to wisconsin and let me tell you it's very boring I am used to the noise and the tall buildings thats my thing I am trying to adjust and see how it goes but so far it's a bye bye thing. the one thing i could say about wisconsin is that it'a nice cause of their space country and all the stores they have great prices especially the kids clothes. i love to shop for my children well i just love to shop what about you? do you like it? reason i ask is because there are alot of people that i know that hate to shop and I am not just talking about men. how is the weather in georgia? well as you could see i love to write alot so if you want you could write back to and i hope i hear from you? bye..

Yours Truly
      Zorie
      Zoraida

Comment

What's up in Wisconsin??

Hey Zorie girl!
        So glad to get your reply. How are you doing out there in Wisconsin? I'm not really a city girl, but I don't think I could actually live in WI. I could visit for a short while but not live. I have two little boys and right now I'm going a little crazy. I will be sooooo glad when my husband gets home. He is in Washington state right now and won't be back til the tenth of August. On one hand, it's pretty nice because I don't have to cook every single day, I can clean when I want to, I don't have to wear any makeup if I don't want to(the kids don't care what I look like).But then again on the other hand, I get tired of talking to babies all day long. So what do you do Zorie? Are you a stay at home mommy? Right now I am because I just don't trust other people to teach my kids the things that I want them to know, you know what I mean? When they are a little older, probably around four years, they will start preschool and I can get my stuff together. Well, you are probably tired of listening to me go on and on and on. I love to write. Especially to interesting people I have something in common with. Well Zorie, I have plenty time to tell you more about me. Oh, by the way I was born and raised in Georgia, but we are in Philadelphia right now. My husband is in the army so we aren't in one place for long.
        I'm gonna go now, my little one is calling me. Write me back girl.

Angela~

Comment

We have the same thing going on here!

Hi Angela,

Boy, do I feel for you! I know sort of how stressful and difficult it might get. I am 21 years old and I have a sixteen month old son, not only that but I babysit my nephew full time, and he is 21 months old. Having to small babies just months apart is extremely difficult, especially when you are on your own. So, we have a lot of similarities going on here, because at times I get so exhausted and frustrated that I go stir crazy also!!! I know that you need your hubby a lot while you are frustated for him to take over and let you rest!! Just take things one at a time, set a routine. I saw in TV the perfect words for child caring is "EASY" E-(eating), A- (Activity), S- (Sleep), Y- (you)! Trust me this works! Feed your babies, have them have about an hour or two of activities, so that they also get tired, put them to sleep, and while they sleep it is time for YOU! Stress leaves to major headaches, I have many of them, but remember to keep your cool, and breathe in and out slowly to calm down. I hope this helped, good luck. Feel free to e-mail me: LNC52299@aol.com

Clary
          Claribell Caraballo-Soto

Comment

Hello!
            I just wanted to ask, What do your husband do? Mine is an Army guy. He have been in this life for 19 years. We have been married for 161/2 years, so just imagine how many nights and days without him!
            I learned to survive. I do not get used to this, but I handled it one day at a time. I have a 15 years old daughter and a 12 years old son. Five years ago I "inherited" my brother's kids (a boy 14 now, a girl 13 and another boy 9). My borother past away and the kids mother just put them in a plane and sent them to me; go figure! The court gave custody and now I have 5 children!
            Have been hard sometimes, but I enjoyed everyminute of my life. I can not complaint. I live in Panama now, because we are working at the American Embassy here (I am a clerk for the United State Postal Service here at the Embassy)
            Well, I hope you write back. I do not check my mail here a lot, but if you write to my rejoiceandsmile@hotmail.com address, that I check almost every day. Well, I hope everything is going well with you and your husband is back already. Take care!
            PJ

Comment

Hello ANGELA,

My Name is Bree and My husband is in the USN (united states navy) I saw you wrote your hubby was away?? where did he go is he in the service.. We just found out that we are getting stationed in Puerto Rico we are currently stationed in California we have 2 girls they are 4 and 5 . We are Origally from Texas . I have many questions but will only ask a few.. How is the weather in Puerto Rico?? is it warm all year? We will be in Puerto Rico for 3 yrs. We are Excited we wont leave till feb of 2002 it'll be awhile. What city are u in angela? Well i gotta run please write me have a wonderful day

Bree

Comment

Working...
              X