looking for friends in PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for friends in PR

I"m living in Orlando FL and will be travelling to San Juan in September. I'm looking for pen pals and friends to meet in PR when I visit.

AJ

I live in New Jeresy,"love to make freinds".
    please reply !
    BYY........
    HOTLIP123
    smilies

Comment

Originally posted by AJX
      I"m living in Orlando FL and will be travelling to San Juan in September. I'm looking for pen pals and friends to meet in PR when I visit.

AJ
      smilies

Comment

Originally posted by hotlip123
        I live in New Jeresy,"love to make freinds".
        please reply !
        BYY........
        HOTLIP123
        "QUE Pasa MI GENTE BORIQUA"
        smilies

Comment

hey hotlips

Hey, what's up in NJ? I'm just hangin' out in Orlando waitin' for September and my vacation to PR.

Comment

Re: AJX

Nothing is hapening here in NJ, i just came from vaction and i was in Ocala FL.
            From Hotlips
            smilies

Comment

What's in Ocala?

Why were you in Ocala, if I may inquire? I know Silver Springs is near there, and it's a very nice place, but were you travelling on business or was it a vacation? I haven't been up there since I moved to Florida though I want to go to silver springs and snorkle with the manatees.

Comment

Re: Was on vacation

I Went to visit my brother,i wouldn't live in Ocala not even if they gave me a million dollars.I enjoy staying at my cousin's, one of them lives in Miami and they other one lives in Tampa.

Hope 2 here from you soon...

Hotplips
                smilies

Comment

MIAMI

Miami is a great place to party. The clubs there are so much fun, especially in South Beach. ALso the food in Miami is incredible. I'm not too familiar with Tampa. The only times I go there are when I'm going to Busch Gardens, St. Pete, or one of the beaches over there.

Later,
                  AJ

Comment

Re:Tampa

There's lot of latinos in Tampa it feel if you were in P.R. it looks like the island.Couple of times i stayed at Dayton Beach,but i enjoy going to Miami the reason why is that my cousin is five minutes away from Miami Beach.I love to travel.

Talk to you later,
                    Hotlips
                    smilies

Comment

RE: TAMPA

Hotlips
                      I was just taking to a friend of mine in Puerto Rico who said that 2 of his friends just moved to Tampa. It doesn't surprise me that there are a lot of latin people there. My neighborhood here in Orlando is probably 65% latin. At work it's about the same too. My friend in Puerto Rico has had a hard time finding a job. I guess a lot of people come to the states for better jobs, but I don't know for certain.
                      talk to you later hotlips
                      AJ

Comment

Re: Orlando

My best girlfreind moved from N.J. about tens years ago and she is livin in Orlando.
                        Hotlips
                        smilies

Comment

They say that the Orlando is one of thefastest growing cities in the US. They sure do build a lot of houses and apartments each year.

Comment

Re: Sad

i beleive too,every time i go to vist i see new constrction.Most of my freinds don't like to stay in Orlando they comment that it's for elderly or people that had retiered that moves out there.By the way i'm upset because my family left this morning driving to Florida i could'nt go with them because i just came back from vacation and i have to go back to work.
                            Talk to you later,

Hotlips
                            smilies

Comment

too bad

It's too bad you aren't able to come down. I guess since you already had vacation that it's ok though. I know I'd be jealous if my family left foe vacation right after I got back.
                              Gotta run,
                              AJX

Comment

Working...
                              X