looking for friends in PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's Okay

It's okay ,i still have two weeks left i booked my vacation for july 21,only for one week and i still have another week left.When they come back i'm on my way to Vigina Beach staying for three days and then driving back going to Wildwood N.J. So i can't wait.Even though i wanted to go to Florida again.

Hotlips
    smilies

Comment

vacation

Hotlips,
      I just got back from 4 weeks of vacation and still have 6 weeks left. it's been so busy here at work and we're short staffed so I haven't been able to take vacations. I'm planning to be gone 2 weeks in September when I go to Puerto Rico and then I'm going to Toronto, and Las Vegas. The latter two trips will be short weekend trips though. I wish I could get away before September. It never seems that there is enough time away from work I'm sure you'll agree. I find when I get back from vacation, I'm ready to go again. Then again I usually need a vacation from my vacations. I tend to do a lot of running around and not a lot of relaxing. Have you been to Mexico? I'm planning a trip there, but I do not know where I should go. Any other suggestions on places to visit, preferably out of the country, I've been all over the US except Hawaii and Alaska.
      Thanks
      AJX

Comment

Re:Mexcio

Hi Ajx,
        Yes, I went to Mexcio about seven year ago it's very nice.I went with my ex-husband.Lots of sight seen and lovely beaches.The only thing i did not like is the exchange of money.All you hear is the word thousands(MILL)pesos evetytime you buy something.We also went to Dominican Republic, it's like if you were in P.R. bueatiful beaches everyone treats you like family. It's amazing there is lots of places to go out dancing lot of drinking and most of them don't have a job.
        I heard Hawaii is nice I haven't been there maybe not next year but the year after i will go.I'm going on a crusie next year.

Talk 2 u
        Hotlips
        smilies

Comment

Dom. Republic

The Dominican Republic sounds very nice. A friend of mine just got back from a vacation over there. He loved it. They had a lot of fun. They had rented a condo near (maybe on) one of the beaches there.
          I understand what you're saying about the exchange in money for Mexico. You're never wuite sure how much you're spending and it always sounds like a fortune. I have a similar feelings about buying things from Japan. It is always thousands of yen. It can be quite confusing at times. (No I've never been to Japan, but I occasionally buy things from overseas.)
          Later,
          AJX

Comment

No news

Originally posted by AJX
            I"m living in Orlando FL and will be travelling to San Juan in September. I'm looking for pen pals and friends to meet in PR when I visit.

AJ

Hi,
            Long time i don't here from you,did you live to P.R.? I just came back from vacation.Talk to u soon.
            Hotlips
            smilies

Comment

Sorry I haven't been online much, my computer is acting funny. To answer your question, No i've never lived in Puerto Rico. In fact in 22 days I'll be making my first trip to the island. I'm very excited. I can hardly wait for the days to pass. Well I've got to run right now. Talk to you again soon.

AJX

Comment

Working...
              X