p.r,,playing pro ball in japan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p.r,,playing pro ball in japan.

LOOKING FOR PEN PAL FROM ANYWHERE,AM FROM PONCE,BUT NOW PLAYING BASEBALL IN JAPAN.E-MAIL ME AT LUISMALDONADO59@yahoo.com

hello

Hi my name is nancim also from ponce. would love to hear from u. u can write me also my e-mail is millannan@netscape.net hope to hear from u soon.

Comment

wuz up boricua? mira i sent you out an e-mail pero you probably didn't get it. but i just wanted to know were in japan you was at because i'm stationed in okinawa. write me back so if you are anywhere close we could get together!

daniel.vazquez.af.mil

Comment

whats da deal??

WhAtS Da DeAl?? Im 18 and from Caguas,PR.. Raised in Miami ... Yes Im an ARMY chick!! just looking for some nice people to chat with so that i can keep myself entertained and hopefully meet some good friends. You can also look for me on aol :
        Pr Mamichula5965 @aol.com... keep it real all my puertorican peps ..much love 1

Comment

hey

I'm from Japan and i play baseball 2. i'm not in the pro rank yet though.
          Ricardo

Comment

What's up? I love baseball....
            I have alot of friends that play ball but here in the U.S.
            Two of my friends are from P.R. In one year I'll be living in Puerto rico. I LOVE P.R. Who do you play for in Japan? I also have a friend stationed at Okie.....
            Well if you'd like to e-mail me my add is ....
            chickle@puertorico.com

Comment

XPLYSYT@YAHOO.COM
              THIS IS MY E-MAIL ADD. I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS ADD AT PR.COM

Comment

was up?

well i am from united states and i plan on going to puerto rico or japan!!! Because i want to be a RN (registured Nurse) in a different country because you get paid a lot more and because it is beutiful by the ocean.. well it would help me if you tell me about puerto rico and Japan.. thanks w/b a.s.a.p

thanks again
                mhenry03@hotmail.com my e-mail adress

Comment

MHENRY03 Puerto Rico is absolutly beautiful. I've never in my life seen anything like it. I can not wait until I move there. I'll be moving to Bayamon. But what I've seen of San Juan and Old San Juan is breath taking.
                  Where do you think you'll live in P.R.if you move there?
                  Well I'm out for now peace,
                  CHICKLE

Comment

SALUDITOS, IM A 26 BORICUA FEMALE LIVING IN FLORIDA MY EMAIL IS canelasabrosa2004@yahoo.com holla back

Comment

Working...
                    X