new on this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new on this!!!

Hello!!! I'm kinda new on this. Just thought i might find friends here. Im puertorrican born in Ponce, living in Connecticut. Trying to make new friends i guess not very hard but ill keep trying. Anyways wanna talk feel free to e-mail me. Bye

hey!
    What's up? I'm from Canada. if you want to keep in touch email me=)
    rso87@hotmail.com

Comment

hi

to darkangel25,
      hi ! iwas reading your post,i see you were born in ponce.my oldest brother was born in ponce.my mom is from old san juan.i was born in the states i live in pennsylvania.have you been back to puerto rico?i would like to go there in the next 2 years.keep in touch bye chiquitaty

Comment

Hello there:
        Yes i am born in Ponce PR . I havent been in PR in a long time about three yrs now. I'm making plans for next yrs if everything is ok by then. Anyway nice meeting u my name is Nancy. Take care... Hope to hear from u soon.... Bye

Comment

hi nice to hear from you.

darkangel25,

hi! it was nice to hear from you everybody else that i sent a post to never answered.i would love to know what puerto rico and old san juan looks like if you could tell me.i hope to go to puerto rico in about 2 years to look up where my mom was born.you wouldn't happen to have the rice recipe that allowed their custom to make at christmas? by the way my name is Diane .see you chiquitaty

Comment

Hello!!
            Nice meeting u. U could e-mail me anytime u want my e-mail address is boricua_624@yahoo.com. I would be happy to tell a little about PR. Hope to become very good friends. HOpe to hear from u soon Nancy

Comment

darkangel25,

this is really exciting talking to you .i would love to hear about puerto rico.i can tell you a little about myself too.my e-mail address is babydull10@aol.com bye!!!Diane

Comment

YO...WHAT UP? WHAT PART OF CT U FROM? HOLLA!!!!

Originally posted by darkangel25
                Hello!!! I'm kinda new on this. Just thought i might find friends here. Im puertorrican born in Ponce, living in Connecticut. Trying to make new friends i guess not very hard but ill keep trying. Anyways wanna talk feel free to e-mail me. Bye

Comment

im from new britain!!! where u from e-mail me millannan@netscape.net

Comment

Working...
                  X