Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for people who love Ricky Martin

Hi,

We are a small community of frenchpeople (about 15). We enjoy Ricky Martin's music and We would like sharing our ricky's passion with portoricans

We know that Ricky will be one of the great stars donating their time (participating in) to the charity gala for the Puerto Rican "Chana Goldstein & Samuel Levis" foundation. The event will take place on 26 October at the Caribe Hilton in old San Juan.

And we would like to peolple confirm us if he'll participate or not cause we're not sure.

You can send an e-mail : nhassanine@hotmail.com

thnx 4 your replies and for us

Ladiesfr
    ladiesfr

hello,how are you?listen I LOVE RICKY MARTIN sooo much.i think that he is a great artist.he could definitely sing,dance and perform in stage.he came to my city,hartford connecticut at the end of last year and let me tell you that i enjoyed myself soooo much.needless to say he put up a great show.everyone was standing up singing and dancing.even guys where enjoying themselves,you know how men are,they say Ricky this and Ricky that but they enjoy his music too.anyways i don't know if he is gonna be in san juan or not but i can try to find that out for you...anyways till next time take care....

Comment

Working...
    X