Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!click here if inquiring info about Puert Rico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !click here if inquiring info about Puert Rico!

Hi everyone,
    I have posted a few topics like this one but en spanish and Im not quite sure that maybe alot of you can read en spanish, so I will try en ingles. If you would like to discuss things about Puerto Rico with me you may email me or respond to this. I am Puerto Rican born on the island and raised. My family comes from Arecibo and Rio Grande, and I have lived on my own en the area of Carolina, nearby to Rio Grande. Briefly I am located distant from the isla but I will be regresing shortly. I would like to help anyone until then inquiring informacion about Puerto Rico, and how it is to live there and all the wonderfull things about there. Also, if you are a Puerto Rican who has just simply never been there and would like to know a few things to give yourself knowledge of your culture, I would be more then happy to assist you. I love my Puerto Rico and I want to share it with everyone so they can see the beauty I see.
    Also if you would wish to simply state who you are and from where your family comes from over there, cool, cuz maybe they live next door to mine or were relatives, its a small world and you never know. Together. we can help one another with so much. Corazon.

-El Nene

hello

I am posting a website that i would like for you to check it out here it goes:
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/onenationunited
    it's free to join. write what you want and people will respond back and even give advice to some that needs it its nice i have joined hope you joined by the way I am 26 years old and i am looking for penpal from puerto rico or any where from the worl i think is nice to meet people from all over the world.
    Zoraida

Comment

looking for my friend

hi nene....how are you...
      my name is pete...i know this is not the subject you was talking about but maybe you can help me find my friend.
      his name is Felix Falero his nck name is (chito)..
      and he was leaving in rio grande thats were he has lived all his life...i use to work with him before i came back to the states...and i receive a couple of letters from him
      but then i move to a different county and during the moving
      i lost his address...the last i heard he was working as Ajente i think thats some kind of police right..so if you can help me find my friend at least an address so i can right to him it would be greatly appreciated.this is my e-mail address.......pete_r_37@yahoo.com
      thank you so much and sorry for the bother....

Comment

hola nene

Como estas? Espero que bien. Eres lo que he buscado. Me fascina Puerto Rico, pero tuve la desgracia de haber sido nacida muy lejos de la Isla Del Encanto. Vengo de Rusia, un pais frio y gris.Me gustaria saber todo de Puerto Rico, aunque es sabido que no se puede saber todo. Mucho ya he conocido de las paginas de Internet, y de los libros(que son pocos en Rusia) pero solo los que viven aqui pueden prestar la informacion exacta, ademas me encanta comunicarme con la gente, sobre todo con los latinos por mas que sean boricuas.
        Te digo que soy una chica de 19 acos llamada Vera. Me gustaria mucho que me escribieras aqui:www.nenarusa@rambler.ru Tengo muchas ganas de conocer lo nuevo de tu isla y tu tienes ganas de contar. Escribeme o respondeme.
        Chau nene. Que todo te vaya bien.

Comment

Thinking of coming to Puerto Rico

Hola,

Como esta usted? Como le va? Me llamo Jada, soy de London. I am thinking of coming to Puerto Rico in Junio/Julio. I wander if you can please (por favor) give me more la informacion on Puerto Rico, the people, the weather and what are good places to visit. Also what is the night life like over there? Hope to hear from you soon.
          Lots of love
          Muchos gracias

Adios

Comment

ill be there 2/26/02

i would love to meet you when i come there. i will stay in levittown and dorado

Comment

Hello!!!

How are you?? I'm fine! I have holidays!
              I'm a Girl from Swizterland. I'm 16 years young, and I go to school. My family live in Switzerland too.
              Sorry, my English isn't so good. I hope you understand what I will to say you...
              At school I must make a lecture. I must stay before the schoolclass and must tell from Puerto Rico.
              I search informations from Puerto Rico.
              -Rivers
              -Citys
              -Mountains
              -Vegetation
              -Climate
              -Mineral resources
              -Industry
              -Agriculture
              -Religion
              -The allday's live from the people who live in Puerto Rico
              -Peculiarity's from Puerto Rico

Can you help me? Who can I find this informations??
              I hope you write me back...
              Wish you a nice day.
              Greets from Switzerland Sandra

P.S. My e-Mail adress is: sandrabe@bluewin.ch

Comment

Hola El Nene. We have been very interested inmoving to PR for the past 2 years & I am now finally, taking a course to teach English overseas & hoping to get a position on the "Isla del Encanto", within a year. I had previous sites for real estate, but can't seem to find them now,,,any recommendations? Although I don't know which area I would be going to yet, any general & trustworthy real estate companies will be a start. I'm pretty familiar with the Rincon & Carolina areas, but any helpful hints on "living" in PR would be much appreciated - eg. schools for children (tengo dos ninos - 8 & 9 anos), sports, activities & programs for them, etc. My only other concern is hurricanes,,,,I've seen the damage that's caused on coastal areas, but I wonder about the inlands- is it safer/protected? Have you ever lived off the island to compare what it is like elsewhere? Well, I don't want to ramble on here, but I am eager to know much more about living here! Post here or you may email me t_maral@hotmail.com Mucho gracias por ahora!

Comment

Hi Nena,
                  this is southie. Hope you remember me. You wrote me only two letters and never answered another. Guess you did not want to go through with it (friendship I mean). Anyway, please tell me through email (southie32@yahoo.com) a cheap place to stay in puerto rico with either a kitchen to cook or at least close to a restaurant or something.
                  You see, I still have my heart set on coming to Puerto Rico first fir vacation and who knows if I will stay.
                  Anyway, please give some info on a cheap place to stay thank you.

Comment

Moving to PR.

Hi, I am planning to move to your island soon and interested in finding modest housing there. I am semi retired, interested in computers and digital photography. i recently left Mexico because I was unable to master the language. I'm hoping that I can find more interesting people, especially women who can speak or struggle with english. Is that possible?
                    do you have any suggestions where i should start first to attain these ends. I welcome your response. thanks John My email address is koyote11@hotmail.com

Comment

HEY NENE,

WELL I WAS BORN IN RIO PIEDRAS BUT MY FAMILY LIVED IN MONTE BELLO BY RIO GRANDE AND I HAVE FAMILY IN CAROLINA AND IN CANOVANAS, AND WELL OTHER PARTS OF THE ISLAND TOO. BUT I LEFT WITH MY MOM AND DAD TO CALIFORNIA IN 1982 AND I HAVE BBEN BACK TO THE ISLAND 3 TIMES, BUT YOU KNOW I REALLY DON'T KNOW ALOT OF OUR CULTURE. LO QUE ME GUSTARIA SABER, SI PUEDES IS TO FILL ME IN ABOUT LO QUE SIGNIFICA LAS FIESTAS DE LOS PUEBLOS Y SOBRE LAS MASCARAS QUE LA GENTE USAN, EL IGNO DE PUERTO RICO Y PUES COSAS ASI. TE AGRADESCO MUCHO SI TIENES LA INFORMACION POR QUE AUNQUE NO ME CRIE EN PUERTO RICO MI CORAZON ESTA AHI Y SUENO CON ALGUN DIA MUDARME PARA ATRAS. GRACIAS....

BORICUATENDER
                      MY EMAIL IS boricuatender@yahoo.com

Comment

to sandra from switzerland...

Wow they just kind of ignored u huh? well, u might wanna try yahoo.com for info on the culture exc., it might help. sorry i dont know that much about it to tell u! e-mail me: katiber39@hotmail.com

Comment

Hello!!!!

Hi!!! My name is Janice and I am 16 years old. I am Puerto Rican mix and I live in Hawaii. I have never been to Puerto Rico before. But someday I will. I would just like to know something-anything about your home. anything you can tell me is more than I know. Here in Hawaii especially where I live being Puerto Rican is something very important to us. Even though all that we know is what are grandparents taught us. I belong to one of the most well-known Puerto Rican families in the state of Hawaii.
                          That family is the Rodrigues familia.
                          I hope to hear from you soon. My e-mail is janr0d@aol.com.

Comment

Working...
                          X