Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Si ahi Boricuas ahi griten WUEPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si ahi Boricuas ahi griten WUEPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola como estan todo my God it is so hard to find a friend in this web site I'm looking for new friends to talk to and especially Boricuas son muy pocas las amistades Boricua que tengo porque aqui en la Florida son dificil de encontrar, Llo soy de Camuy pero me crie en Miami Ah pero eso si siempre con mi orgullo de BORICUA.
    Bueno respondamen levantesen y dejemen oir ese grito de orgullo Puerto Riqueno griteme WUEPA!

PRdolphin

QUE PASA BORICUA..WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S HARD TO FIND FRIENDS HERE.....IM HERE.....YO SE LO QUE ES SIN TENER BORICUAS AROUND. YO ESTOY CON AMERICANOS, KOREANOS, Y FILIPINOS...SE ME OLVIDAS ESCRIBIR Y HABLAR A VECES, COMO AHORA...WELL I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU.. I LEAVE FOR TRAINING TOMORROW, SO I WON'T BE ON THE NET TILL THE 15 OF THIS MONTH...
    TAKE CARE SWEETY...I'LL WRITE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN...

WUUUUUUUEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TALK TO YOU SOON......

Comment

LILSOLDR_30

Hey let me know when you get back at PRdolphin@yahoo.com, Take care.

PRdolphin

Comment

IM BACK SWEETY

HE GIRL. HOW ARE YOU? IM BACK FROM THE FIELD. I MISSED YOU. WELL IT WAS COLD AND MISERABLE AND BORING. BUT IM GLAD TO BE BACK. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAILS. THEY MADE ME HAPPY. I HATE THIS PLACE IM IN, BUT EVERYTIME I READ YOUR EMAILS, YOU MAKE ME SMILE. THAT I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS HERE, SO IT MEANS ALOT TO ME. I SENT YOU AN EMAIL. WRITE BACK WHEN YOU CAN. TAKE CARE ALWAYS, FROM A TRUE FRIEND.
        ...........HELLO TO ALL MY BORICUAS OUT THERE ALSO...........

Comment

Hi, I just found this site and so glad to hear a little about my island. I've been in Florida for 2 years but I miss it so much. Anyway I don't have any puertorican friends either, but I know they are somewere. So, weeepa boricua!! Pa' que no lo extranes.

Comment

Working...
          X